Wednesday - V- Crewe - OMDT

1 minute ago, katie melua said:

I'm calling a Milton Keynes win on that one. For the top 2, we need to win every game. I think they'll finish on 87 points with a win v Morecambe and a draw at Plymouth.

Win every game and we get 2nd

Can you imagine going into the last game of the season  in second, need a few bits of help but the way results have gone this last few weeks.

We were 15 points behind Rotherham now just 4

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, room0035 said:

Can you imagine going into the last game of the season  in second, need a few bits of help but the way results have gone this last few weeks.

We were 15 points behind Rotherham now just 4

Even Sunderland have a chance of 2nd place if results go their way

Crazy 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Django said:

If only we’d held on at Bolton 

Could say that about a few games this season. We are where we are but it won’t be enough for some. 

I said we might still have a squeak at automatic and I got laughed at. Saturday’s become an awful lot more interesting.

Can we win at Wycombe? I think Toytown will lose to Oxford. Unfortunately I see MK beating Morecambe.

1 minute ago, Jim said:

Could say that about a few games this season. We are where we are but it won’t be enough for some. 

I said we might still have a squeak at automatic and I got laughed at. Saturday’s become an awful lot more interesting.

Can we win at Wycombe? I think Toytown will lose to Oxford. Unfortunately I see MK beating Morecambe.

It could be argued that the win against Wimbledon at home was 2 points gained given it looked nailed on for a draw.

A lot of games we've thrown away but some we've got a win or a fortunate point. Portsmouth away we were fortunate to get a point. A better strike force than their non league one at the time would have beaten us

13 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

FQuYSrSX0AccUba.jpg

Just for future reference for people trying to guess the line up and who's playing where, it's pretty much set up on here as to who is where. You can see the back 5, from right to left. Hunt. Palmer. Storey. Johnson. NML. Bugs me when people see this and come out with wild guesses about Hunt been in the back 3, or playing 4-3-3. It's clearly set out for you on the line up. Back 5 from right to left, 3 centre mids, 2 strikers. Rant over

• Like 1