Wednesday - V- Crewe - OMDT

1 minute ago, doubleo said:

Welcome back Snoots. Now you’ve been rested  I hope you’ve got some volume in your legs for the final sprint to the finish line.

Yes plenty of volume in my legs, don't worry on that score.

182243419_CaryGrantWhisky.gif.22cb3853faae0c08e8dbbe8627eeb49b.gif

• Haha 4

I don’t think Moore will rotate for the sake of rotating tonight, but I do think he will be risk-averse at this vital stage of the season.

Hutch, Dean, Luongo and Bannan must all be doubts. Though I’m sure Bannan in particular will be desperate to play. 

It was great to see Fizz do so well when he came back in. Its a massive help in this manic spell of games if we’ve 4 quality CMs rather than 3. In fact we hear Adeniran is close - fantastic timing. Good player.

A back 3 of Storey Dunkley Palmer won’t be everyone’s dream trio but it’s pretty darned strong. I’d fancy a goal from one of them too. 

Roll-on 7.45.

It's Wednesday. We win the difficult game and I'm half expecting us to make hard work out of the "easy" game. 

Expecting a 1-0 or a 2-1 with us to score a winner in the 87th minute to finally ease our nerves.

On the plus side, Crewe don't need the points anymore so hopefully they won't park 10 men behind the ball and time waste at every opportunity. Might play into our hands a little. 

A game we should win, but far from straightforward.

Depends on what team we can put out, what energy there is left in our legs and mentally. 

Crewe have been poor all season and won against another poor team last time out. 

Expect changes, important not to moan when the team announced and those who do come in need to put in a performance.

Hard fought 1-0 win to Wednesday.

• Like 1

We must get behind the chaps.

Early stages could be tight.

We can't just expect a thrashing.

Let's encourage them. 

Might have to wait for the first goal, but if we find it then these will crumble. 

I actually fancy Big Dunks to get his bonce on something from a set piece. 

Gregory and Berahino. I think they'll be too cute for this Crewe defence.

3-0

UTO

• Like 2