Annoyingly, I seemed to have lost the Rotherham one and can't be bothered to do it again.

Anyway, this is the conclusion:-

image.png.4e8681e23cf2b2310fa07375d7a4d11d.png    

Sunderland then Wednesday and then Rotherham are the best against the stronger teams.  Would this translate to the play off chances?

If so, you wouldn't fancy Plymouth, Oxford or Wycombe should they make the play offs.

Wigan are ruthless flat track bullies - I suspect this is because they are very big and strong. When the bottom teams have sat back, they've been able to go straight round or over them.  In contrast, MK and particularly Wednesday have really let themselves down against the bottom 8. Perhaps the two teams that always try and play through the opposition?

I definitely want Plymouth to beat Sunderland today.

• Thanks 3

2 minutes ago, JemmoJemoJemmo said:

Annoyingly, I seemed to have lost the Rotherham one and can't be bothered to do it again.

Anyway, this is the conclusion:-

image.png.4e8681e23cf2b2310fa07375d7a4d11d.png    

Sunderland then Wednesday and then Rotherham are the best against the stronger teams.  Would this translate to the play off chances?

If so, you wouldn't fancy Plymouth, Oxford or Wycombe should they make the play offs.

Wigan are ruthless flat track bullies - I suspect this is because they are very big and strong. When the bottom teams have sat back, they've been able to go straight round or over them.  In contrast, MK and particularly Wednesday have really let themselves down against the bottom 8. Perhaps the two teams that always try and play through the opposition?

I definitely want Plymouth to beat Sunderland today.

Thanks for this really interesting.

I've always thought Sunderland were the one team I'd want to avoid in the playoffs and this really backs that up. Let's hope they don't make the top 6.

Also shows that if we don't up go then the key to automatics next season will be getting better at breaking down teams who stick 11 behind the ball. Easier said than done but it will be essential to our chances to do this.

• Like 1