Well done Darren Moore

8 hours ago, Southie_Owl said:

Tuesday night is the time to increase the GD by another 4 or 5 goals.  Crewe will be playing without pressure after relegation was confirmed, but if we make a bright start it could easily be another Cambridge Utd result

Typical banana skin game where we will be on the edge of our seats hoping we can get a winner with 5 minutes left. They can relax and have nothing to play for, so that makes them dangerous. 

28 minutes ago, Blatter said:

Too many times I’ve seen a team start winning as soon as it’s clear they’re relegated and the pressure is off. Suddenly there’s nothing more to lose, they can relax and play their natural game.

It would be a big mistake to get complacent about this game because Crewe are bottom of League1.

We should all know by now what our record is like against bottom end teams.

We've beaten the rest of the bottom four at home already this season.

Guest Andy W
9 hours ago, Willie Henderson said:

We really have been banging them in lately, it's all starting to come together quite nicely.

Let's hope we keep it going on Tuesday, I reckon Crewe will be bricking it when they turn up at fortress Hillsborough.

I am scathing about us sometimes, but I actually think we will utterly muller Crewe Tuesday, demolish them

56 minutes ago, Daz said:

Typical banana skin game where we will be on the edge of our seats hoping we can get a winner with 5 minutes left. They can relax and have nothing to play for, so that makes them dangerous. 

Doesn't make them dangerous at all. They are a poor poor side simple as, Same group of players that we should be beating easily especially at home. Doesn't make a difference if they're already relegated or not.

11 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

b25lY21zOmM0YjE2YmY4LWJiZTctNGUwNy05YTY2LTQ5MmViZTM0OTU2NzowMGU1MGYwMS01MjZjLTQ1MjgtOTdjYS01M2E5OTVhZGI2M2U=.jpg

Have to say a huge huge well done to Darren Moore for the MK Dons result

In a game where the opposition were absolutely flying and had the best form

In a game with so much riding on the result

In a game where huge huge pressure was on because of other results the previous day in the league

In a game where we took so many fans down for a huge game (where normally SWFC would collapse and let them down)

In a game where Hutchinson and Luongo were ruled out before the game

He not only got the win, but he had the lads fired up for the game beyond belief. They came out of the traps flying and full of confidence in a game where so much was against them. 

Darren Moore has really started to show his absolute class in the second half of this season as players gel, as we find the attacking approach is more successful, as we start smashing in goal after goal after goal, and where we're getting results when previously we wouldn't

Hand on heart not many Owls fans would have expected a result yesterday but the boss pulled it out of the bag to keep the dream alive, and to send thousands of Wednesday fans home on the long long journey home in the early hours very very happy

WELL DONE DARREN MOORE

Oh oh, you said this about Monk and look what happened. Hope he doesn't suffer same fate.

11 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

lol

Was a joke

Obviously I wasn't REALLY referring to stupid fans hounding Monk out

I was just referring to the ringleader @Jim🤣

The ringleader of the Monk Out brigade, I may have been but I’m certainly a cheerleader for the Moore In brigade. We never saw football like we have this season under Garry with the 2 r’s. In fact watching Monk ball was a pain in the ar$e.

• Love 1

13 minutes ago, Jim said:

The ringleader of the Monk Out brigade, I may have been but I’m certainly a cheerleader for the Moore In brigade. We never saw football like we have this season under Garry with the 2 r’s. In fact watching Monk ball was a pain in the ar$e.

I'm only pullin ya leg Jim

Like Brexit I'm totally over the wrong decision having been made and me having to live through the less successful consequences

*runs off*

lol

• Haha 1

Owlstalk Shop

2 hours ago, Blatter said:

Too many times I’ve seen a team start winning as soon as it’s clear they’re relegated and the pressure is off. Suddenly there’s nothing more to lose, they can relax and play their natural game.

It would be a big mistake to get complacent about this game because Crewe are bottom of League1.

We should all know by now what our record is like against bottom end teams.

Win away at MK , lose at home to Crewe ...it’s the Wednesday way ! 

11 hours ago, Willie Henderson said:

We really have been banging them in lately, it's all starting to come together quite nicely.

Let's hope we keep it going on Tuesday, I reckon Crewe will be bricking it when they turn up at fortress Hillsborough.

Don't think Crewe will be frightened there down. It will be us being professional on Tuesday night and credit to Moore he will make sure we are .