Fisayo Dele-Bashiru

Raw talent. Strong as a bull and he's got the skill just need to control the ball a bit more. But that will come with experience and some good coaching. Definitely one for the future. Get him signed on a good contract.  Uto

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, StudentOwl said:

He just needs to get coached on when to release the ball. I think he could be a real good player in a year or two if he listens to Darren, Bannan and Byers.

Agree with that.Just carries the ball title too far sometimes,and runs into blind alleys.

Terrific tonight,and I think he just shaded MOM.

12 minutes ago, 0114 said:

I said this the OMDT, but he always gives me the feel of a winger playing in CM.

You rarely find a midfielder who when he wins the ball wants to get his head down and sprint past people like an old school winger. 

He’s very raw but certainly got potential. I do think a loan move where he’s going to play week in & out could be a good option for him long term. 

Reminds me a little of Antonio when he gets the ball. So much power and little lack of noise. We know where he ended up

• Like 1

Had reservations about him starting as I thought MK would dominate midfield with him in there, but there midfielders didn’t show up, and it was an excellent performance from him. A real powerhouse running through the middle, bodies hang off him. 

Edited by FreshOwl

Going to get shot down here, but he almost reminded me of Carlton Palmer tonight.

Lad needs several things.

First is a shed load of games under his belt.

Next is some self bloody belief - because this lad has the ability.

Finally - he needs the gaffer to believe in him also - just like Atkinson believed in Palmer way back when - and he did not mind giving him pelters along the way either - but he did not stop playing him non the less.

• Like 1