MK Dons - Wednesday - OMDT

8 minutes ago, edwinowl said:

Just fizz off. 
He wins a header and they’re in their own half. 
How do you blame him for that ? 

Because he headed to their player allowing them to counter, he was then out of position. Look Dunkley’s Marmite, sounds like we are at opposite ends on this one.

2 minutes ago, Teddy Nickelarse said:

Watched it loads of times. Not his fault.

100% not Dunkley’s fault. Hunt had gone forward which means Storey as RCB should cover the wide space but for some reason gets way too close too Dunkley. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Teddy Nickelarse said:

Ok we disagree. Not saying you but IMO some made up their minds about Dunkley last season and look for the slightest tenuous reason to confirm their opinion.

He was our best defender earlier on in the season, but he scares

me. Think it’s because his fizz ups seem to stick out in the game. You are probably right though, I’m probably waiting for the mistake meaning I miss the good stuff he does.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Beauchief Owl said:

We'd be better off attacking. If we sit back our defence doesn't usually hold out. Besides their keeper looks dodgy

Get Mendez on,use his pace,Moore will leave it until 80 mins,keep going forward or we will pay the price,these are nowt special,but if we sit back.....

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Teddy Nickelarse said:

Ok we disagree. Not saying you but IMO some made up their minds about Dunkley last season and look for the slightest tenuous reason to confirm their opinion.

It's the Wednesday Way. I've been watching them for 50 years and some of our fanbase aren't happy unless they've got someone to pick on. It makes you wonder why players sign for us

• Like 3