MK Dons - Wednesday - OMDT

Just now, the_vinyl_frontier said:

4 things I've noticed:

1. MkD like to pass it about with no end product. 

2. Lewington is an old fat bstard and we should be running at him. 

3. Their goalie is ugly as sin and terrible at saving the ball. We should be taking shots. 

4. Dunkley is never a professional footballer. 

Dunkley was head and shoulders our best player for about two months this season

• Like 6
  • Haha 2

I can’t quite comprehend what I’ve just watched. Brilliant start to the game and then that absolute wonder goal from Bannan.  Appalling defending from Dunkley and Storey for the goal though. What was Palmer doing as well? Just stoop and head it clear!

It’s Wednesday so we could easily screw this up and either lose 4-3 or draw 3-3. Next goal is crucial but losing Dean could be a problem.

• Like 1

Great first half. Shame about the goal, to be honest I think BPF should have done better, got to make yourself bigger at those angles as goalkeeper. Can see MK going a lot more direct second half which might play into our hands. Positives though. Also think Fizz is making himself busy and having a good game. 

Come on Wednesday let's get the job done!!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Stevelknievel said:

Don’t know he seemed to have done a lot of that this season when he’s played. Wins the header, but just heads it anywhere though and that’s not good when it’s to an opposition player.

I think you're reading a little too much into it to be honest, looking for somebody to blame when it's simply a case of a well-taken counter-attack. I'm not going to hold his attempted clearance against him.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, the_vinyl_frontier said:

4 things I've noticed:

1. MkD like to pass it about with no end product. 

2. Lewington is an old fat bstard and we should be running at him. 

3. Their goalie is ugly as sin and terrible at saving the ball. We should be taking shots. 

4. Dunkley is never a professional footballer. 

How the hell is that Dunkley fault. Jeez. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

We’ve the quality and experience to get us through this. The like of Bazza, Hunt, Byers, Dean, Palmer, Gregory etc aren’t going to fear anything going into a big game like this at Mk dons. Our first touch on the ball is better than there’s too. Let’s manage this game out now.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Spondon Owl said:

I'm never confident with dunkley.

Me neither. Headed ball directly to their man. Still a lot to do but annoying. One more for them it’s game on. We need another. Longer it goes they will have to commit forward. Hopefully leaving gaps. 

3 minutes ago, Teddy Nickelarse said:

He didn't make an error he won an aerial ball under pressure. Did his job. Shame the other defenders to his right didnt.

Some people just cant wait to have a pop. If Dean had made the header folk would have praised him.

Thought the fault was shared between Dunkley and Storey, Dunkley’s header was aimless but while Gabbidon on commentary said Storey did nothing wrong I thought he was out of position and a bit flat-footed.

Doesn’t take away from the fact that Parrott did really well to carry it forward and finish like that.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Stevelknievel said:

If we lose this, shows we are not good enough for promotion. A promotion team doesn’t throw a 3-0 lead away to anyone.

You can’t complain about us throwing a 3 goal lead away yet!!

• Like 1