Today's Games

3 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

I just can’t see us getting three points tomorrow. I think we’re a good side, but I think we still lack in the big moments when it matters. 

That's the main worry tbh.

Talent is clearly there but I'm not sure about us when it really matters.

Do or die now really. They either discover that clinical and ruthless edge or we will be finishing 7th.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Jim said:

Sunderland were always going to win. Oxford were always going to win. Wycombe were the doubt but home advantage came through in the end for them. On the flip side Wycombe’s win came at the expense of Plymouth, so they may start to feel the pressure with Sunderland at home coming up.

FWIW the entire league 1 promotion race could look very different come Tuesday Night but anything less than 3 points tomorrow and there will be a lot of negative sh!t flying around on here which in truth has been the case all season long.

We should all have played on the same day.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, xploreowl said:

Depends how Rotherham go on I guess, but MK Franchise are riding the crest of a wave at the moment . 

I can see us getting tonked tomorrow, away from home, against the 2nd best team, live on telly, and pressure on us to get back in the top 6.  3-0 defeat incoming.  UTO 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, SiJ said:

I suppose the point is that what's coming up isn't just about getting in the play offs but a test of whether this team has it in them if they get in the play offs.

This is going to be less about ability and more to do with mental toughness.

Agreed, and that does worry me.  We have quite a lot of one and not much of the other.  As things stand I can’t see beyond Sunderland going up via the play-offs, due in large part to the influence of Alex Neil.

11 minutes ago, Southie_Owl said:

I can see us getting tonked tomorrow, away from home, against the 2nd best team, live on telly, and pressure on us to get back in the top 6.  3-0 defeat incoming.  UTO 

Can't see it myself, we beat them comfortably at Hillsborough. 

It might feel like a home game tomorrow with our massive support. 

Hope we play in our home colours to make us feel even more at home. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Steve Down South said:

Agreed, and that does worry me.  We have quite a lot of one and not much of the other.  As things stand I can’t see beyond Sunderland going up via the play-offs, due in large part to the influence of Alex Neil.

Agreed.. a proper manager would make a massive difference at this stage 

34 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

I just can’t see us getting three points tomorrow. I think we’re a good side, but I think we still lack in the big moments when it matters. 

That looks like a spare seat going at Wembley then !! Some posters   #uto 

10 minutes ago, bradowl said:

Can't see it myself, we beat them comfortably at Hillsborough. 

It might feel like a home game tomorrow with our massive support. 

Hope we play in our home colours to make us feel even more at home. 

Not sure we beat them comfortably, going 1-0 down and scoring in the 83rd and 93rd minute.  We had a lot of chances but the story of our season is the lack of finishing chances and we don’t have Windass to save us this time. 
Hopefully you are right about our players feeling like it’s a home game 

• Like 1

Just now, Road Runner said:

I think we will have to beat MK, Crewe and draw/win Wycombe to still be in the hunt after the Wycombe game. 

Tomorrow has become a must win worryingly. 

I was hoping results would go our way and tomorrow would be a free hit. 

It's not a must win game tho is it