Today's Games

Just now, Kevin Pressmans Pen said:

Opposite of us then 

I’m not sure we’ll make it now if we don’t win tomorrow. Will put us chasing, should beat Crewe but I wouldn’t bank of us winning at Wycombe or Fleetwood and if everyone else is winning we’re in trouble.

Grow a pair.

• Thanks 1

Can’t fault Sunderland, shows character to keep getting last minute winners especially at the business end of the season when the pressure is on 

Pressure on us to deliver tomorrow, let’s see what we’re made of 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Kevin Pressmans Pen said:

Opposite of us then 

I’m not sure we’ll make it now if we don’t win tomorrow. Will put us chasing, should beat Crewe but I wouldn’t bank of us winning at Wycombe or Fleetwood and if everyone else is winning we’re in trouble.

Crewe find form just as there coming to Hillsborough, typical.

Just that Wednesday feeling that things are gonna start going wrong from here on in. 

Edited by xploreowl

I guess the only thing worth a positive is it brings Plymouth back into it who we have a game in hand on.

I definitely still see three play off places up for grabs and totally undecided.

also. The goals Shrewsbury and Fleetwood got back could be invaluable re: goal difference.

Its a bad day. But it’s not as bad as it was at half time.

• Like 1

Guest 1banana2banana

That Sunderland goal feels like such a blow and could be telling. The Bolton goal coupled with that have been awful for us. 

1 minute ago, Nero said:

Grow a pair.

Lose tomorrow, then beat Crewe and it all comes down to Wycombe away. They have Wimbledon next so if we go in to that 3 points behind them I just don’t fancy us.

It’s not about having balls it’s because the away form hasn’t been good enough all season