Today's Games

What results would you like or expect from Today's games...

Fleetwood  v  Oxford Utd

Home win, expect Draw

Sunderland v Shrewsbury

Away win, expect home win 

Wycombe v Plymouth

1 hour ago, Owlsbury said:

What results would you like or expect from Today's games...

Fleetwood  v  Oxford Utd

Home win, expect Draw

Sunderland v Shrewsbury

Wycombe v Plymouth

Home win/ draw - away win 

away win / draw - Home win 

away win/ draw - Away win / draw 

as long as we remain in the playoffs after this fixture I’m ok with it 

it’s obviously a chance to get one step closer 

but a game in hand over Wycombe would mean we only need a draw against Wycombe and  pretty much 6 points out of the other 3 Portsmouth, crew, fleetwood 

Best way to approach this is write down what the perfect results for us would be. Then cross out that list and write down what the worst possible results for us would be. That's your betting slip right there. A quid. You either lose a quid and we do well or you get some cash back to commiserate with. 

Betting can be addictive and can ruin lives, only gamble what you can afford to lose, returns on investment aren't guaranteed and can go up as well as down, when the fun stops stop. (that's why I don't gamble.)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, fpowl said:

as long as we remain in the playoffs after this fixture I’m ok with it 

it’s obviously a chance to get one step closer 

but a game in hand over Wycombe would mean we only need a draw against Wycombe and  pretty much 6 points out of the other 3 Portsmouth, crew, fleetwood 

I get this but think I want a Wycombe draw. Plymouth are at home to Sunderland Monday, if Plymouth don't win today there's far more on that game for both sides.  Plus 6th place could be between us and Plymouth if they fail to win either of their next 2. They then have Wigan away and finish at home to MK who may be needing a win for automatics. So going into the final day they could be on 79 or 80 points. 

Let's hope we win at MK as it'll make all results less important. 

4 minutes ago, Roscoe P. Coltrane said:

Too much worrying about this and that 

Just need to concentrate on what we do...

I'm more bothered about what we do than other teams.

The thing that worries me the most is DM messing about with the team and not playing players in their best positions.

• Like 2

Sunderland have a relatively easy run in and are the only club in the mix that still have three home games to play.

Plymouth have a difficult run in. Rotherham seem to be almost in free fall, but have points in the bag.

There’s still a few games to go, but it’s looking like there’s 3 clubs  - ourselves, Wycombe and Plymouth - battling for two  play off places. So I suppose the ideal scenario is for Wycombe v Plymouth to be a draw. I expect Sunderland to win comfortably. Oxford are just about out of it now and won’t find Fleetwood away easy.

1 hour ago, GermanBird said:

Sunderland most likely will win

If Wycombe gets at least a point as well, we will find us on place 7 of the league and I already fear the atmosphere here on OT

Therefore I support Plymouth tonight

Who's supporting them this afternoon