Gazza

Sad to see Gazza problems since he finished from player and sadly highly predictable as well.

He comes across as a bloke who would always be a hyper active 12 year old lad from a council estate.

I don't think he is a bad person made a few bad choices.

If he had some better people around him 30 years ago he might have had a better time of things but like Best those things were not really done at the time.

1 hour ago, matthefish2002 said:

Sad to see Gazza problems since he finished from player and sadly highly predictable as well.

He comes across as a bloke who would always be a hyper active 12 year old lad from a council estate.

I don't think he is a bad person made a few bad choices.

If he had some better people around him 30 years ago he might have had a better time of things but like Best those things were not really done at the time.

Gazza's problems were from when he was a kid, and seeing his mates brother killed in front of him.

I think by the time he was an adult the damage to him was already done, he needed the therapy and interventions long before he became a pro player.

He fell out with his mother because he thought she was passing on details to the press when all the time they were listening to his calls, ended up in hospital with paranoia because of it, in the last 40 years Rupert Murdoch has been a cancer on this country 

• Like 4

Watched this yesterday.

You had to feel sorry for Gazza, the press basically exploited him and his family.

Thing that sticks in my mind was his sister at the end saying if he was just an average footballer who never played for England he would have been far happier.

Sad to see him these days, hope he finds some peace of mind with his fishing.

• Like 2