will milton keynes be worried

Will Milton Keynes be worried about playing Wednesday. I have seen quite a lot of negativity regarding this visit with people seeming to think we will lose, however  i think they will be very worried about playing Wednesday. They are under pressure to maintain their place in the league and will not be relishing meeting a team like Wednesday who dont get beat very often. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Guest Andy W
16 minutes ago, bhaigh107 said:

Will Milton Keynes be worried about playing Wednesday. I have seen quite a lot of negativity regarding this visit with people seeming to think we will lose, however  i think they will be very worried about playing Wednesday. They are under pressure to maintain their place in the league and will not be relishing meeting a team like Wednesday who dont get beat very often. 

Not even a bit..we are fragile and if they score first we will fold

And we aren't that good away

30 minutes ago, bhaigh107 said:

Playing at home this season we have won 14 of 21 games and losing just 2 games.

Away from home we have just 6 wins in 20 games ranking us 10th.

We have thrown away 19 points this season from winning positions, another 2 on saturday. Had we won Saturday, we would be 8 points off MK Dons, playing them on Saturday and a game in hand against Fleetwood.

but our inability to close games down by either scoring goals or keeping clean sheets has been our Achilles heel all season. We have a very experience squad but we lack goals and would appear to lack the mental strength to focus for 90 minutes once or twice a week.

i hope we win, but i expect MK Dons will be a very tough test and dont be surprised if start with Corbeanu.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I don't think they will be worried about us, but there is huge pressure on both sides. 

We did absolutely batter them at Hillsbrough (despite our late goals), so perhaps we can take some solace from that. 

We've been the better side against virtually every team we've played since Moore stopped being so defensive minded.

We should've had more than the two we scored when we beat them at our place as well. 
They'll have to come out and attack as well. We'll smash em.

2 hours ago, BIG D said:

Out in Florida at the moment and just discovered that the game is live on ESPN+ 

Check out Owls America on Facebook. They might be meeting up for this (certainly are in NY and Phoenix).

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BIG D said:

Out in Florida at the moment and just discovered that the game is live on ESPN+ 

MK Dons should be worried, Wednesday is due for an away win and kicked them all over the pitch at Hillsborough.  Wednesday isn't all that great away, but, they seldom outright lose.  MK does have a nice stadium though, and 5000+ Wednesday are about to make it nicer.

Where are you in Florida?

The other results in the division prior to kick-off might affect the mindset of both sides.

We both could find ourselves out of our current significant positions come kick-off time. 

Personally I think MK will feel the pressure more than us as we’ve been in and out of the Top 6 the last month and are use to the edge that games at this time of the season bring. As it’s only recently that automatic promotion has become a real possibility for them.

I think we’ll win 2-0 😀