City Vs Liverpool - Wembley

Hi All,

Does anybody have enough purchase history to buy from Man City for this Saturdays game at Wembley?

You need to have purchased from them 4 times before. My son and I are going to MK, but fancy going to this before.

If anybody can help, that would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Quickly Kevin said:

The game is at 3.30.

Bit of a rush up especially if its goes to ET and pens.

Yes, definitely - going to be quite challenging getting to MK for a 7.45 pm KO - especially bearing in mind the getting away from 

Wembley part of the journey 

On 11/04/2022 at 13:14, Adam1867 said:

Hi All,

Does anybody have enough purchase history to buy from Man City for this Saturdays game at Wembley?

You need to have purchased from them 4 times before. My son and I are going to MK, but fancy going to this before.

Thanks in advance. 

I'm on there data base but only purchased a couple of times when playing us. 

4 minutes ago, bradowl said:

I'm on there data base but only purchased a couple of times when playing us. 

Its 3 previous purchases and you can buy up to 4 tickets, they might announce something else if these last lot of tickets are not sold.

On 11/04/2022 at 13:14, Adam1867 said:

Hi All,

Thanks in advance. 

Not quite Man City/Liverpool I know but try Watford/Brentford instead - me and a couple of mates are going to that match before MK later.

20 hours ago, Kew Owl said:

Yes, definitely - going to be quite challenging getting to MK for a 7.45 pm KO - especially bearing in mind the getting away from 

Wembley part of the journey 

I think there’s a bit of a myth about getting away from Wembley KO.

Parking on Vyvyan Gardens is a 10 minute walk from the stadium. It’s then a 5 minute drive to the north circular, then 10 mins to the M1. Once on there, another hour maximum to stadium MK. 

5 hours ago, The only way is S6 said:

I think there’s a bit of a myth about getting away from Wembley KO.

Parking on Vyvyan Gardens is a 10 minute walk from the stadium. It’s then a 5 minute drive to the north circular, then 10 mins to the M1. Once on there, another hour maximum to stadium MK. 

Is Viv gardens free?

I have 2 tickets now for the match. So going to risk it regardless. Can turn up late to MK. 

24 minutes ago, Adam1867 said:

Is Viv gardens free?

I have 2 tickets now for the match. So going to risk it regardless. Can turn up late to MK. 

It’s residents only on what they call event days. We’ve got an old parking ticket that we stick under windscreen wiper to avoid getting a new one! There’s also local house driveway parking for £15. 👍Don’t be fooled by cars not displaying any resident permits. Their registrations are logged with council so they don’t get tickets.