Josh Windass and the fine margins of promotion

2 hours ago, new zealand owl said:

Doubt he will start either of the semis but if he does make an impact as a sub would DM risk him for the final to actually start? Should we get there of course 

It's a big call, but he's the one who sees the players in training every day, so I'm sure he'll weigh everything when making his decision.

It's just positive to have the option available again now, really.

• Like 2

Swings and roundabouts a fully fit Windass or a fully fit Dean and yes i know we only got him in January may have made the difference between playoffs and Autos. 

6 points over the season or the two Oxford games we somehow managed to lose. 

• Like 1

Sadly i think windass returning is just a bit too late. Its a big big risk now to put him into the sunderland games.

Great to have him back, but in the 2 brief appearances hes made, hes (understandably) looked very rusty.

Hopefully working hard to get him match sharp, but can only see berahinho partnering Gregory

3 minutes ago, wakefieldowl said:

Sadly i think windass returning is just a bit too late. Its a big big risk now to put him into the sunderland games.

Great to have him back, but in the 2 brief appearances hes made, hes (understandably) looked very rusty.

Hopefully working hard to get him match sharp, but can only see berahinho partnering Gregory

Agree 100% it's a huge ask having been out so long.