What Gary Neville Wants From Man United…

The Glazers aren’t going anywhere until someone walks into Old Trafford with three billion quid in cash.

That’s what Chelsea are going for right?

As for these protests planned for tomorrow, are the owners even aware or even bothered?

The time to make a stand was when they walked through the door. I can’t recall Gary Neville making much noise when they won the title for three consecutive seasons, when guess who owned the club…?

They got lucky with an outstanding manager. Just as Liverpool have done with Klopp. 

On 12/04/2022 at 07:16, trev said:

I do love watching Man Utd lose.

Same here, but the problem is there's barely anyone else I can hope wins anything in their place these days. Besides Wednesday of course...

Chelsea, funded with corrupt money.

City, funded with infinite money.

Liverpool, never liked them.

Arsenal, their vocal fans are cvnts.

Leicester, administration cheating cvnts.

West Ham, taxpayer asset stealing cvnts.

I guess I don't really have anything against Tottenham. I'll go with them.

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, Dan™ said:

Same here, but the problem is there's barely anyone else I can hope wins anything in their place these days. Besides Wednesday of course...

Chelsea, funded with corrupt money.

City, funded with infinite money.

Liverpool, never liked them.

Arsenal, their vocal fans are cvnts.

Leicester, administration cheating cvnts.

West Ham, taxpayer asset stealing cvnts.

I guess I don't really have anything against Tottenham. I'll go with them.

Nah, Spurs can f*ck off too.

If trophies were given out for appearing to be a big club then Spurs would be champions of the universe.

All mouth and no trousers. 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, SiJ said:

Nah, Spurs can f*ck off too.

If trophies were given out for appearing to be a big club then Spurs would be champions of the universe.

All mouth and no trousers. 

This. 

Invited into the “super league” despite having one league cup to their name in 20 years. Jokers. 

The owners are parasites and don't have a clue about running the football side of a club. 

Those they have appointed to run these things are clearly not up to the task, either mates of the people who helped them takeover the club in the first place or ex-pros with zero previous experience. 

The interim managers is, well, firstly, he's an interim, so he was off to a bad start just with that title. He has not managed a club in years and has been a technical director with the Red Bull Group and more recently a club in Russia. Red Bull, whether you like them or not, are very well run; the complete opposite of Man United. 

And then you have the players...for the most part, overpriced and overrated. Far too many seem to think they had made it just by getting signed by Man United in the first place. The recruitment appears to have been based on name/brand value and how many likes on Twitter, Instagram the club will get/sell shirts when a player signs. Little thought given as to how x player fits into a certain style of play, philosophy etc.

My fav bit is you will get these random players who haven't played for months on end suddenly appearing in a lineup. On Saturday, you had Lingard in midfield and last night Phil Jones was chucked in against probably the best team in the world atm. Honestly, it's like a 5 aside team where you are a bit short and start ringing around to see if one of your mates (who has played for your previously) can play. Embarrassing. 

This chap from Ajax has got his work cut out and then some. Ajax is a brilliantly well run club, which has had a clear structure/philosophy set out over decades. It's like swapping a really nice condo in the suburbs for one of those old country mansions that is in a state of disrepair. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SiJ said:

The owners are parasites and don't have a clue about running the football side of a club. 

Those they have appointed to run these things are clearly not up to the task, either mates of the people who helped them takeover the club in the first place or ex-pros with zero previous experience. 

The interim managers is, well, firstly, he's an interim, so he was off to a bad start just with that title. He has not managed a club in years and has been a technical director with the Red Bull Group and more recently a club in Russia. Red Bull, whether you like them or not, are very well run; the complete opposite of Man United. 

And then you have the players...for the most part, overpriced and overrated. Far too many seem to think they had made it just by getting signed by Man United in the first place. The recruitment appears to have been based on name/brand value and how many likes on Twitter, Instagram the club will get/sell shirts when a player signs. Little thought given as to how x player fits into a certain style of play, philosophy etc.

My fav bit is you will get these random players who haven't played for months on end suddenly appearing in a lineup. On Saturday, you had Lingard in midfield and last night Phil Jones was chucked in against probably the best team in the world atm. Honestly, it's like a 5 aside team where you are a bit short and start ringing around to see if one of your mates (who has played for your previously) can play. Embarrassing. 

This chap from Ajax has got his work cut out and then some. Ajax is a brilliantly well run club, which has had a clear structure/philosophy set out over decades. It's like swapping a really nice condo in the suburbs for one of those old country mansions that is in a state of disrepair. 

I should also add to the above that it is f*cking hilarious. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 15/04/2022 at 15:35, SallyCinnamon said:

Consistently made poor

appointments. Mourinho was the best one Moyes job was too big for him, Van Gaal dinosaur, Solksjaer  under qualified and Ragnick a silly appointment. 

Sean Dyche would be an excellent appointment ...

He'd keep those players in the Premier League for starters.... 

• Like 1

Just looked at League Table and Manchester United are 6th and still have a change of Champions League if they can pick up some form (Although looks a bit unlikely).

I guess the problem is Man U can still beat sides like Norwich and Burnley but when they come against sides they see as natural rivals like Man C and Liverpool they not just lose but don't even give them a game.

Harry Maguire as well is a bit of a whipping boy, when you play at that level you are going to get more sick than the PM when things go badly but death threats is a bit much.

1 hour ago, Quickly Kevin said:

Had to endure a Man United fan talk about how they will get relegated.

I suppose in Modern football Man U not getting into Europe is equivalent to a side like Everton going down.

Something Man U fans take for a given is rubbing shoulders with the cream of Europe each season.

United should be challenging the best but don’t even have the best in class at every department of the club.

Its a shambles and I hope they sort themselves out, purely because I want to see more teams challenging for the title.