Harlee Dean contract revelation

I love stuff like this ‘revelation’

This is a bit like Dom Howson’s moments missed ‘that you might not have seen’ which is always 5 really obvious moments

Last week one of Dom’s moments missed that we might not have seen was Hutchinson’s lapse in concentration for their goal

This weekend it was Hunt and Kachunga having a bit of argy bargy

No Dom. We didn’t miss those

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, McRightSide said:

I love stuff like this ‘revelation’

This is a bit like Dom Howson’s moments missed ‘that you might not have seen’ which is always 5 really obvious moments

Last week one of Dom’s moments missed that we might not have seen was Hutchinson’s lapse in concentration for their goal

This weekend it was Hunt and Kachunga having a bit of argy bargy

No Dom. We didn’t miss those

😳 i actually DO miss things like that 😟 I am always grateful for any input. I often have to re-watch parts of the game to spot things all of you mention here 😳

• Like 1
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, GermanBird said:

😳 i actually DO miss things like that 😟 I am always grateful for any input. I often have to re-watch parts of the game to spot things all of you mention here 😳

🙂

ok let’s do a quiz. How many did you see / hear

1. Kachunga getting booed

2. Bannan walking 10 yards to high five Hutch after some good defending

3. Hunt and Kachunga getting booked for a scuffle

4. Gregory looking distraught after messing up for the goal

I really cant understand the comments on here. He is not the Messiah.

His Championship Club (currently placed 18th) will allow him to go for free. They don't rate him. I do, but at this level, would I sign him for next year if we get promoted - Depends if we are going for promotion to Premiership then probably not. If we are going for lets stay in this division then probably.

A good chance if we go up then we will want a new starting 11 with even Bannan being replaced. 

6 hours ago, Rotherham Owl said:

I really cant understand the comments on here. He is not the Messiah.

His Championship Club (currently placed 18th) will allow him to go for free. They don't rate him. I do, but at this level, would I sign him for next year if we get promoted - Depends if we are going for promotion to Premiership then probably not. If we are going for lets stay in this division then probably.

A good chance if we go up then we will want a new starting 11 with even Bannan being replaced. 

If we go up, I don't think there's a cat in hell's chance that we'd be pushing for promotion to the Premier League straight away. We simply don't have the foundations in place, nor the spending ability, to thrust ourselves into that conversation.

Consolidation at that level would be the first port of call, and look to build from there.

In which case, I'd certainly want Bannan and Dean in the squad.

• Like 3

I don’t know why, there’s nothing in this btw I just get a feeling Hutchinson and dean clash 

like I say I’ve not seen anything to back this up or heard anything and it’s my no means me starting a rumour I just gave this deep feeling based on nothing there’s a personality clash there 

I get the feeling no ones really took to dean in the squad ( again based on nothing ) 

40 minutes ago, fpowl said:

I don’t know why, there’s nothing in this btw I just get a feeling Hutchinson and dean clash 

like I say I’ve not seen anything to back this up or heard anything and it’s my no means me starting a rumour I just gave this deep feeling based on nothing there’s a personality clash there 

I get the feeling no ones really took to dean in the squad ( again based on nothing ) 

I do see your point. I also would judge both of them as strong characters, who could easily clash.

However, they are both old and wise enough to use the energy in a positive way as a competition for excellence instead of negative rivalry. 

(hopefully)

1 hour ago, fpowl said:

I can't imagine Dean has been overly impressed by some of the brainfarts his new teammates experience in and around our penalty area on a regular basis.

He tore a strip off Hutchinson when he stood like a statue with his hand in the air calling for an offside which never came and allowed Wimbledon to score, for example. And rightly so.

We've had nobody willing to do that in recent years, and if it helps to raise the standards across our defence, then I'm all for it.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, The coach said:

Will be an expensive bit of business ..think we shud give this one a swerve

I like Dean but kind of agree. If we were to do a bit of expensive business on defenders I’d rather push the boat out for Storey as he’ll be worth more in the future as well. 

But in truth if we don’t go up I don’t think we’d get either of them.