Three Horse Race

Guest 1banana2banana
34 minutes ago, paullie said:

Looking very much like a three horse race for two spots. Us, Sunderland and Wycombe bound to be us that misses out probably on goal difference its the Wednesday way lol

I think people have missed Plymouths run in… we have a game in hand on them and their last 4 games are ridiculous. 

They’ve got 

Wycombe 

sunderland 

wigan 

mK Dons 

If they win a few of those it’ll do us a favour 

if they lose 3 they’ll drop out 

1 hour ago, paullie said:

Looking very much like a three horse race for two spots. Us, Sunderland and Wycombe bound to be us that misses out probably on goal difference its the Wednesday way lol

That will keep changing 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, 1banana2banana said:

I think people have missed Plymouths run in… we have a game in hand on them and their last 4 games are ridiculous. 

They’ve got 

Wycombe 

sunderland 

wigan 

mK Dons 

Plymouth are a good side pal,forget Plymouth,they are the 1 to avoid in play offs

Guest 1banana2banana
9 minutes ago, brando said:

Plymouth are a good side pal,forget Plymouth,they are the 1 to avoid in play offs

In which case 

that’s 1 loss each for Wycombe and Sunderland 

8 minutes ago, wellbeaten-the-owl said:

Have you seen Plymouth's last 4 games? 3 from 4 more like.

Plymouth will be fine there 5 points ahead of Wycombe and 9 ahead of Oxford having played the same amount of games. If they don't get beat by Wycombe they've got to be making the top 6. Hopefully they can do us a favour by winning their next 2.

41 minutes ago, 1banana2banana said:

They’ve got 

Wycombe 

sunderland 

wigan 

mK Dons 

Great point

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Beighton Owl 87 said:

Plymouth will be fine there 5 points ahead of Wycombe and 9 ahead of Oxford having played the same amount of games. If they don't get beat by Wycombe they've got to be making the top 6. Hopefully they can do us a favour by winning their next 2.

5 points isn't enough if they only get 1 or two points out of last 4 which is very possible.

Today's game was massive for them they really needed the 3 points.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, wellbeaten-the-owl said:

5 points isn't enough if they only get 1 or two points out of last 4 which is very possible.

Today's game was massive for them they really needed the 3 points.

Oxford lost at Morecambe the other day and Wycombe drew at Gillingham today. I wouldn't expect either of those to catch Plymouth now.

7 minutes ago, Beighton Owl 87 said:

Oxford lost at Morecambe the other day and Wycombe drew at Gillingham today. I wouldn't expect either of those to catch Plymouth now.

You can forget Oxford.  

Personally think Plymouth finish 6th, 

Not sure on top 3 but think Sunderland and wednesday finish 4th and 5th in either order and Plymouth just make it with couple of draws.