New shirt sponsor

Just now, BridportOwl said:

Deffo did Tracker Bars in the 80's. Might even have been before the FA Cup 6th round match against Coventry,

I remember  when I did stewarding at the old Wembley   we managed to get boxes of balisto bars   had them with  custard😁

• Haha 1

Guest Jack the Hat
3 hours ago, TheEnchanter said:

Least it sounds cool. 

But what does Blu and steel have to do with a football club from sheffield which plays in blue. I think this is Chansiri. I like it though, pretty cool!

2 hours ago, BridportOwl said:

Free samples at the next home game!

Reminds me of that time in the 80's when they had some women walking around the ground throwing Tracker Bars into the crowd.

remember that didnt mind getting them for nowt , few sweets too chupa chumps too . about 3 years ago they were giving away some awful pepperoni in a hot dog bun bloody disgusting . 

1 hour ago, SamSWFC56383 said:

Need a front sponsor now that isn’t anything to do with energy drinks or elev8 . Something propper .

I've heard Gemini Water Crafts is interested

I understand the frustration that this does indeed seem to be a deal with another "related" company.

However. I can see two positives. Firstly, it does appear to be real this time and secondly as least DC isn't Russian........

Edited by Morepork
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Guest Jack the Hat
5 hours ago, Whitecap Owl said:

So does that mean the immensely popular "Elev8" energy drink is being sidelined?  Say it ain't so...

Yeah. The animal they made it from is now extinct.