Ticket details: Wycombe v Wednesday - LAST away tickets this season

5 hours ago, GermanBird said:

Anybody got their tickets already? How fast are they going?

Just got mine and brothers but unfortunately for mate who goes with us he's got to wait till in morning, I thought he had enough points but he hasn't, probably down to not going to any of Papa John's trophy games. 

5 hours ago, hopevalleyowl said:

Got a couple in Block B, not sure how many have gone, some blocks not released yet by the looks of it 

A B and C have been on sale so far with only about 90 tickets left but blocks D E and F are including in our allocation but not available yet so I would say we've sold roughly half of our allocation. 

I'm guessing that they will sell out tomorrow afternoon during phase 4 of sales. 

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, bradowl said:

A B and C have been on sale so far with only about 90 tickets left but blocks D E and F are including in our allocation but not available yet so I would say we've sold roughly half of our allocation. 

I'm guessing that they will sell out tomorrow afternoon during phase 4 of sales. 

I’m in block D. (Away season ticket)

I live in Belfast, and recently suffered a bereavement after my baby girl died an hour after birth. I am travelling over to London the weekend of the Wycombe match, to see a friend who has been through similar experiences and to get some space and clear my head. Would love to go to the game with my mate if anyone knows any way I could get two tickets?

• Love 1

6 minutes ago, little_orme said:

I live in Belfast, and recently suffered a bereavement after my baby girl died an hour after birth. I am travelling over to London the weekend of the Wycombe match, to see a friend who has been through similar experiences and to get some space and clear my head. Would love to go to the game with my mate if anyone knows any way I could get two tickets?

I'm sure if you're mate as a southern postcode he will have no problem obtaining tickets from Wycombe.

So sorry for what your both going through

12 minutes ago, bladeshater said:

I'm sure if you're mate as a southern postcode he will have no problem obtaining tickets from Wycombe.

So sorry for what your both going through

Thank you. He lives in New Malden in London, so I'll maybe try that. Thank you.