League 1 games tonight

24 minutes ago, kirksandallowl said:

Karl Robinson looked like he was feeling the pressure after losing at Plymouth, doubt he’ll be handling it any better after tonight’s result

They've been in the top 6 for most of the season and after 2 consecutive losses they're down in 8th. But they do have 3 home games left.

4 minutes ago, Tommy Crawshaw said:

They've been in the top 6 for most of the season and after 2 consecutive losses they're down in 8th. But they do have 3 home games left.

They'll beat Donny at home but that's last game of the season, they could be well out of it by then. I don't see where the other points will come from apart from Fleetwood away. 76 points tops for them.

Rovrum were 9 points clear of wigan and mkd, with a game in hand on mk at yhe beginning of march.

I remember ronny moore laughing saying they are so far ahead now and only need a handful of wins to go up.

Mk have pulled 8 points back on toytown in the last 5 games alone.

I really can see them falling in to the play offs

2 minutes ago, wakefieldowl said:

Rovrum were 9 points clear of wigan and mkd, with a game in hand on mk at yhe beginning of march.

I remember ronny moore laughing saying they are so far ahead now and only need a handful of wins to go up.

And if they do fall into them and we also make it i want them in the semis, they'd be on a right downer and to be fair they aren't owt special.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Not a draw? 

We need to come above two of them (these two and Wycombe) If Oxford win, most points they can get is 84, most Sunderland can get is 85.

Meaning at that point 86 would do it for us.

With a draw, most Oxford can get is 82, Sunderland could get 86. Meaning at that point 87 would do it for us.

Each week, the best result for us is the one that reduces the amount of points we need to get by the biggest margin.

Edited by JemmoJemoJemmo

2 minutes ago, s29wfc said:

They'll beat Donny at home but that's last game of the season, they could be well out of it by then. I don't see where the other points will come from apart from Fleetwood away. 76 points tops for them.

I think they'll beat Sunderland who are as bad as us away and Fleetwood. Then they have MK and Rotherham which I think they might get draws,  before Donny. I still think they might get another 10 or 11 points, taking them to 79-80.

9 minutes ago, s29wfc said:

Not necessarily.  I think us and Wycombe will both make it, Sunderland and Oxford to miss out.

I agree I can see Oxford missing out. Plymouth worry me in the play offs, going away to their place for an evening game brings back memories of earlier in the season 

Edited by FreshOwl

12 minutes ago, wakefieldowl said:

Rotherham's big problem is they have 7 games in 22 days, as do Wigan. A similar schedule at the end of last season cost them.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Think where they were after beating us. 

Looked nailed on for the title, let alone promotion. 

Proper stacked it since. 

Didnt that gimp Alan Lee tell us how they were winning the league and will be in a higher division than us next season.

Wonder if he still so cocky.

• Like 1

Theres not one team in this league we should be fearing 

If our players can be bothered to turn up and the manager plays players in the proper position we should be favourites against anyone 

Makes it more annoying that we arent battling to be champions

• Like 7

Teams at the top are so consistant. Oxford have been 4th or 5th about all season. Yet 1 point from the last 3 has killed them,by the looks if it.

The pressure to win is huge on them now.......with games against sunderland, mk and rovrum. They will do incredible to make play offs now

• Like 1

Just now, The coach said:

All those shambolic draws have cost us big time..what the hell was happnin

the goalie for a starter was responsible for at least 3 of them  possibly 5 if being really critical ........thats 6-10 points chucked away .