Last minute /injury time goals

Guest Garryswfcowl72

Guest Garryswfcowl72

What’s your favourite WEDNESDAY last minute goal you’ve witnessed loads spring to mind Francis /Shirtliff West Brom  Madine blunts Antonio Carlisle Lee v Bristol C& Rotherham Di Canio BarnsleyG.Lee Bristol Nuhiu Leeds /Rotherham Watford Blackburn Hirst Man Utd Maguire Barnsley/Millwall  llera Millwall/Brentford  stefanovic Chelsea Briscoe Arsenal Quinn hull Di Piedi Birmingham Talbot Hartlepool Brunt Barnsley Crossley Southampton Watson West Brom Mackenzie Plymouth Reda derby Dielna Blackburn joao brentford Hutchinson Brentford Windass Mk dons Gregory Wimbledon probably loads more than the ones I’ve mentioned Madine at the stain is definitely one of my favourites 

Edited by Guest

My eyes hurt after reading all that lot. lol

Gregory's yesterday was brilliant but I would say Kieran Lee at toy town when we scored twice in injury time to win 3-2 is best ever. 

Obviously Antonio v Carlisle was special but James Quinn at Hull was was on par with it. 

From many a year ago the Hirst volley v Man Utd was special.

• Like 2

Crossley rising up like free willy against Saints is a good one. 

Lee v Bristol City in that epic 3-2 match is up there. 

Antonio v Carlisle...yesterday, felt a little bit like that. 

Nothing sweeter though than a last minute winner. 

• Like 1

Guest Garryswfcowl72
30 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

Chamberlain at home to Cloughie’s Forest.

Gave us a totally undeserved 2-1 win in a game where they owned the ball for 80 minutes and gave us a footballing lesson.

I was a ballboy at that game right in front of the forest fans picked up loads of coins on the side of pitch being thrown when chamberlain scored lol

Guest Garryswfcowl72
9 minutes ago, CourteenerOwl said:

Did well to mention more later goals in post than full stops.

Grammar police Iam guilty 🤷🏻

2 minutes ago, latemodelchild said:

Maguire against Barnsley. My lad's first taste of a last minute winner. I went up cheering and when I looked down he'd gone. Looked left and he was about 15 seats away. He ran back to me screaming and jumped into my arms. I asked why he ran off and he said he didn't know what to do so he ran. He was pretty much incoherent to be fair. 

He was 8 years old and I knew in that moment that it was a memory he'd keep forever and he was a Wednesday fan for life. We had the same level of joy yesterday. Sometimes life is brilliant. 

Great story, lovely to hear 💙🦉

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1