7 hours ago, morganowl said:

i was

I have as a big fan of Iorfa before his bout of injuries but his latest performances do tend to leave you on tender hooks when he get the ball.

I was reading that his father was a centre forward and played at International level for Nigeria. That got me thinking could we elevate young Iorfa to play centre forward or at least become a strike partner for Gregory. Don’t forget we’ve done it before with some pretty impressive results.

He’s certainly fast and you never know he might just be the answer we are looking for up front with Gregory.

Worth a try ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, bolton9owl said:

I have as a big fan of Iorfa before his bout of injuries but his latest performances do tend to leave you on tender hooks when he get the ball.

I was reading that his father was a centre forward and played at International level for Nigeria. That got me thinking could we elevate young Iorfa to play centre forward or at least become a strike partner for Gregory. Don’t forget we’ve done it before with some pretty impressive results.

He’s certainly fast and you never know he might just be the answer we are looking for up front with Gregory.

Worth a try ?

as iorfa gets injured just playing centre half which is the least demanding role on the pitch i doubt he could play elsewhere a shame really but near 2 years of injuries and many false comebacks . as a club we cant afford to make mistakes in league 1 , 2 of our highest earners windass and iorfa are crocks and we have to pay them next season too unless we can release them on a free to free up wages . 

He’ll be really disappointed he’s not played much this season,  his injury record is alarming 

If we don’t go up, I can’t see anyone fancying taking a punt , same as Windass 

1 hour ago, Royal_D said:

He’ll be really disappointed he’s not played much this season,  his injury record is alarming 

If we don’t go up, I can’t see anyone fancying taking a punt , same as Windass 

Think plenty would take a punt on Windass. Iorfa has had 2 years of injuries who would risk it ?? Lower end championship club maybe. Remember 2 years ago we  were touting him as a multi million pound player.

The club were stupid to award Iorfa with a contract extension this season.

When Iorfa joined SWFC, the player had potential on his side and the transfer fee invested looked to be good business.

Had we sold the player at his peak value, the club could've made a nice little profit to re-invest into the playing squad.

Yet here we are - 3 and a half seasons later - the player hasn't improved since the day he arrived, if anything he's a liability - and he will turn 27 this summer.

Amazing how this club, under DC, repeatedly makes the same type of mistakes.

• Haha 1

On 21/04/2022 at 14:11, bolton9owl said:

Worth a try ?

I tenter agree with you.

• Haha 1

Second season running where he’s spent more time on the sidelines than on the pitch.

We missed him last season, not so much this. Then again in all fairness the reason for this is probably the level we now are playing at?

Either way next season is a big one for Iorfa and it may all depend on which division we are in next season?