Home Game Picture Thread - Wimbledon

2 minutes ago, Andrew_Owl said:

Whats Framkfurt like? It's always appealed to me, but never been to Germany. Is it worth a visit? 

If you do go have a Schnitzel, they have different ones but my favourite was jagger,

Countryside is wonderful and the towns are oldie wordly , visit a schnell imbiss have currywurst or bratvurst.

Lovely Country with a very proud nation which you can relate to being British.

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, daleblue said:

Where in Germany do you live, I spent about ten years in Paderborn.

Forgot to mention married a German, Divorced now, 2 children, Son lives in England, not far from me,

Daughter lives in Paderborn with her mom.

8 minutes ago, daleblue said:

If you do go have a Schnitzel, they have different ones but my favourite was jagger,

Countryside is wonderful and the towns are oldie wordly , visit a schnell imbiss have currywurst or bratvurst.

15 minutes ago, GermanBird said:

Yes, IMO Frankfurt is worth a visit. My UK friends always want to got to Frankfurt as it has got a good "drinking area" called Sachsenhausen. It also has got a nice old town center and is good for shopping. Guess Frankfurt caters for many different interests. You really should come to Germany!

Thanks was looking at going other year but obviously covid stopped it. I'll probably go next year as I can't imagine there been any restrictions 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, daleblue said:

Forgot to mention married a German, Divorced now, 2 children, Son lives in England, not far from me,

Daughter lives in Paderborn with her mom.

Do your children support Wednesday as well? Are they into football at all?

14 minutes ago, daleblue said:

Totally agree daleblue.

My daughter spent a year in Marburg and it’s just a beautiful place just as you describe.

• Love 1

25 minutes ago, Sambo89 said:

Auckley?

Thank you!

I had it in my head that Hoots said he'd moved to Bessacarr, having lived there I was racking my brain trying to figure out where about's that picture was taken, decided it was probably a new estate.

Not stalking you or owt Hoots, but I know Auckley well and I now know where you live 😀

1 hour ago, GermanBird said:

Do your children support Wednesday as well? Are they into football at all?

I lived and brought up my Son in London, so Son supports Chelsea, Daughter hates football.

🙂

• Like 1