WEDNESDAY- WIMBLEDON - omdt

Decided to experiment with soaking oats in yogurt overnight to create a healthy breakfast.

Sat down now to eat it, and what you get for your efforts and anticipation is a bowl of cold porridge with an odd texture that tastes vaguely of strawberries.

Disappointing.

I think there's a potential prophetic metaphor in there.

UTO

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, Rev Owl said:

Decided to experiment with soaking oats in yogurt overnight to create a healthy breakfast.

Sat down now to eat it, and what you get for your efforts and anticipation is a bowl of cold porridge with an odd texture that tastes vaguely of strawberries.

Disappointing.

UTO

Bleeding eck

In the time that's taken you, you could have slaughtered and butchered a 🐖, done the weekly shop at Aldi for some Brown sauce and bread and still had time for a poo, shower and shave.

7 minutes ago, Rev Owl said:

Disappointing.

UTO

guess it's to late to ask for a picture now?

5 minutes ago, Rev Owl said:

Disappointing.

UTO

Use milk instead of ,or alongside, the yogurt. Add strawberries (or a fruit of your choice). Perhaps ditch the fruit if you want to be wild and use Biscoff spread or peanut butter.

Will be as sweet as the 3-0 victory we are surely going to get today.

UTO.

• Love 1

Brilliant, as ever, Snoots!

Obviously a horrendous banana skin, but let's remember that the actual  FACTS, as oppossed to superstition and chiromancy, point to a win. But we need to be professional and grimly determined. Probably the team need to be that way, too😄

• Like 1

I’ve put £2 on a Wimbledon win to protect my emotions. 

What has this club done to me? 

What should be one of our easier wins of the season just feels dangerously like a huge banana skin.

Should be a 3-0 win though. 

‘mon the boys.

This is a game we should win and hopefully the lads will approach it with the correct mindframe (i.e. don't take anything for granted and need to be on it 100%).

I'm putting it down for 2-1. They'll score early and frustrate us up until the 80th minute with NML and Johnson scoring.

Although not this incarnation, Wimbledon have been out of the Premier League the same amount of time as us and that this used to be a Premier League fixture. They have also had more promotions than us in that time. Crazy.

Quick question for some advice …

always parked sainsbury side of ground. 
Need to park Owlerton stadium side today - can you park all day in owlerton stadium car park? 

4 minutes ago, Owly Mowly said:

Quick question for some advice …

always parked sainsbury side of ground. 
Need to park Owlerton stadium side today - can you park all day in owlerton stadium car park? 

It’s a reyt fkr to get out of…… 5-0 Wednesday. UTO.