2022 World Cup draw

Out of all the british/irish sides, Wales are my least hated so i'm happy they've qualified. Love Bale too in a Wales shirt he's just a different player and the World Cup will be better for him being there. They've a real chance of coming second aswell in that group

9 hours ago, wakefieldowl said:

Absolutely delighted for Wales to qualify. Hopefully both British sides qualify from the group

Depending on which England turns up you would have to think Wales vs the USA will be the key game in the group.

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, scram said:

And if they play as they did tonight at the same time then it'll be the worst game in the history of the world cup

Wales were utterly dreadful

I didn't watch much of it, had Grimsby v Solihull on and kept switching over to horse racing. 

2 hours ago, WorrallOwl17 said:

Out of all the british/irish sides, Wales are my least hated so i'm happy they've qualified. Love Bale too in a Wales shirt he's just a different player and the World Cup will be better for him being there. They've a real chance of coming second aswell in that group

Might keep Bale interested in the game for another year and see him sign for a decent team.

Had they failed to qualify I wouldn't have been surprised to see him retire. 

5 hours ago, Roscoe P. Coltrane said:

But the racist fans of Wales will.......

No doubt that there is a huge problem with it in the UK, no doubt whatsoever but it’s nowhere near as bad as those countries. 

11 hours ago, WorrallOwl17 said:

Second?  not expecting england to qualify then?

• Haha 1

On 05/06/2022 at 20:54, scram said:

And if they play as they did tonight at the same time then it'll be the worst game in the history of the world cup

Wales were utterly dreadful

If only england played so badly in their biggest game for 64 years last summer and won despite that pressure.   

• Like 1

Didn't want Australia to qualify, cheeky gets suddenly deciding that they they're Asian and switching qualifying regions to get an easier shot - which still almost backfired as they ended up in the playoff. You can't just change geography to suit you, but of course FIFA being the fine moral organisation that they are allowed them to do it, thus denying an actual Asian country the opportunity to qualify. Maybe Scotland should try it to give themselves a chance of qualifying - actually no don't bother, what's the point!

Costa Rica v New Zealand tonight for the final place. Remember being impressed by Costa Rica in 2014 when they won the group that they were expected to be the whipping boys in

4 hours ago, alanharper said:

Didn't want Australia to qualify, cheeky gets suddenly deciding that they they're Asian and switching qualifying regions to get an easier shot - which still almost backfired as they ended up in the playoff. You can't just change geography to suit you, but of course FIFA being the fine moral organisation that they are allowed them to do it, thus denying an actual Asian country the opportunity to qualify. Maybe Scotland should try it to give themselves a chance of qualifying - actually no don't bother, what's the point!

Costa Rica v New Zealand tonight for the final place. Remember being impressed by Costa Rica in 2014 when they won the group that they were expected to be the whipping boys in

I sometimes wonder why Israel are in the European qualifiers, as Asia would be easier.

But that might be a daft thought as they’d probably not be very welcome playing their qualifiers in many Asian countries so I’ve probably answered my own question.

• Like 1