To all those that mock Darren Moore about his speech...

5 minutes ago, quinnssweetshop said:

Why bring this up. It's been said before and the team that run this forum won't stand for it.. They have a zero tolerance on it. So why even bring this matter up? I can't remember the last time anything was said on here.... So.. Who are.  . 

" For all those "    As if it's done routinely on here. 

This site is run well. 

The video is an encouraging statement against the haters. It's worth watching it.

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, quinnssweetshop said:

Why bring this up. It's been said before and the team that run this forum won't stand for it.. They have a zero tolerance on it. So why even bring this matter up? I can't remember the last time anything was said on here.... So.. Who are.  . 

This site is run well. 

Because its a newly filmed interview that highlights a persons fear that he seems to have overcome. Think you've jumped in a bit quick there mate.

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, HopefulOwl said:

Because its a newly filmed interview that highlights a persons fear that he seems to have overcome. Think you've jumped in a bit quick there mate.

Nope

" To all those that mock Darren Moore about his speech "

Says the wrong message to THIS forum.....   Why is the OP saying that to us.  That has all stopped on here.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, quinnssweetshop said:

Nope

" To all those that mock Darren Moore about his speech "

Says the wrong message to THIS forum.....   Why is the OP saying that to us.  That has all stopped on here.

That's true 💙!

Why has it stopped?  Do you have to delete a lot?

33 minutes ago, quinnssweetshop said:

This site is run well. 

There will be plenty of folks reading this forum that insult his speech, whether on here (though according to you, apparently not) and elsewhere.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, quinnssweetshop said:

" Do you have to delete a lot? "

implying i'm doing it

Sorry! No offence intended.

I was just curious, if there is still crap going on, which has to be deleted, or if the Moore haters got quiet as our league position improved.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, RigBon said:

...or perhaps that you're a member of the site 's Admin "staff"?

If i was it'd say admin -  Just that you're quick to have a pop.

Wholly agree with the message from the video - 100%  but i've seen great efforts by the admin team recently to stamp down on anything of that kind on here. They and the members should also be applauded for that fact.

Edited by quinnssweetshop
  • Like 2