Urgohide

3 hours ago, room0035 said:

The club didnt get anything right Wolves terminate the loan and sent him to another club. 

😂😂😂

OK, just for the hard of hearing this is how it went down. Using just initials, sure you'll pick it up. Hope this explains everything for you as I don't have time for more, way too busy with prep for Lambing.

Sometime during December 2021.

TC rings WWFC- "Morning, it's TC here. This manager at SWFC is seriously TTP, he keeps benching me, subbing me when the fans love me here and I need to be playing and they can't do without me, and they know it."

WWFC to TC- "OK mate, we'll sort him out, leave it with us."

DM at Hillsborough getting a coffee from the machine. NML approaches.

NML "Hi boss, you know we spoke about extending my contract to the end of the season? Well, I've heard nothing yet and I think the local press have got wind of it, TBH, I think I let something slip and they've picked up on it."

DM "Yeah,  I haven't forgot,  I'm working on it,  just got to get the sums right, leave it with me."

DM returns to his office in a bit of a panic, he decides to ring DC,

DM "Hi DC, great to speak to you again. I was wondering, you know we spoke about extending NML's contract? Can I get on and do that now, really need to get him tied down."

DC "Well, we spoke about this haven't we DM, you have to remain in budget, there is no additional  money, you must manage with what you have. Cut your cloth to suit DM, you know the score."

DM "Oh, yes sir, yes, yes, yes, just checking, I thought that was the case. Got to dash BB just put the kettle on."

DM Collapses back into his swivel chair, head in his hands. WTF am I going to do now,

Phone rings, DM picks up, "Hi DM, it's Mollie from reception. I have WWFC on the phone for you."

DM "Oh, Hi Mollie, put them through, and thanks for those max strength Senokots you gave me the other day, certainly got me moving, worked wonders."

WWFC "Is that DM I'm speaking to."

DM "Yes, that is me."

WWFC "Well, it's about TC, we feel you aren't using him enough, he's way too good for the rest of your squad, we have interest from MK Dons tbh and if you don't agree to give him more game time we'll be bringing him back and sending him elsewhere."

DM "Oh, OK, can I have a think and get back to you?"

WWFC "You do know we're a Big PL Club don't you, way too busy to be dealing with the likes of you for too long. You have 10 minutes to ring back to confirm acceptance or he's coming back."

DM has a little think to himself. We got defenders coming back which will allow MJ to go back to his proper role, we'll have NML as well. With them 2 fit, TC doesn't get a look in anyway. MJ peach of a left foot cross, NML dribbling and end product, the penny starts to drop. DM gets his calculator out, does a few sums and rings WWFC back. "Yes, hello mate, with ref. to TC. We won't be doing any of that what you asked, in actual fact his game time will be drastically reduced."

WWFC "Be careful, we'll be bringing him back and sending him to one of your rivals if you don't agree."

DM " Well, we'd be gutted to see him go, but, if you insist then there's nothing else to speak about, I'll tell him to pack his bags."

WWFC "Well, let's not be too hasty here.

DM "Hasty? Nothing hasty about it, so called big PL club come and start giving SWFC ultimatums, you can go and get Fxxxed."

TC is then redirected to MK Dons. He's actually gutted, didn't think it would come to his bluff getting called but that's showbiz. NML extends his contract. MJ goes back into his left wing back role with his wand of a left foot.

Mid January. DC rings DM. "I see you resolved the little issue you hade and remained in budget, well done."

DM "Yes sir, all sorted now. Everyones happy myself, NML, MJ and all the fans are now thinking, TC who? The only loser in this is poor old TC, can't get on the pitch for MK Dons now, got to feel sorry for him really."

DC "Ah, we have a saying in Thailand for that DM, Som Nam Na."

This work of fiction was brought to you by Kelfin Platz Productions. Any similarities with any real persons is purely coincidental.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

28 minutes ago, Kelfin Platz said:

😂😂😂

OK, just for the hard of hearing this is how it went down. Using just initials, sure you'll pick it up. Hope this explains everything for you as I don't have time for more, way too busy with prep for Lambing.

TC rings WWFC- "Morning, it's TC here. This manager at SWFC is seriously TTP, he keeps benching me, subbing me when the fans love me here and I need to be playing and they can't do without me, and they know it."

NML "Hi boss, you know we spoke about extending my contract to the end of the season? Well, I've heard nothing yet and I think the local press have got wind of it, TBH, I think I let something slip and they've picked up on it."

DM "Yeah,  I haven't forgot,  I'm working on it,  just got to get the sums right, leave it with me."

DM "Hi DC, great to speak to you again. I was wondering, you know we spoke about extending NML's contract? Can I get on and do that now, really need to get him tied down."

DC "Well, we spoke about this haven't we DM, you have to remain in budget, there is no additional  money, you must manage with what you have. Cut your cloth to suit DM, you know the score."

DM "Oh, yes sir, yes, yes, yes, just checking, I thought that was the case. Got to dash BB just put the kettle on."

DM Collapses back into his swivel chair, head in his hands. WTF am I going to do now,

Phone rings, DM picks up, "Hi DM, it's Mollie from reception. I have WWFC on the phone for you."

DM "Oh, Hi Mollie, put them through, and thanks for those max strength Senokots you gave me the other day, certainly got me moving, worked wonders."

DM "Yes, that is me."

WWFC "Well, it's about TC, we feel you aren't using him enough, he's way too good for the rest of your squad, we have interest from MK Dons tbh and if you don't agree to give him more game time we'll be bringing him back and sending him elsewhere."

WWFC "You do know we're a Big PL Club don't you, way too busy to be dealing with the likes of you for too long. You have 10 minutes to ring back to confirm acceptance or he's coming back."

DM has a little think to himself. We got defenders coming back which will allow MJ to go back to his proper role, we'll have NML as well. With them 2 fit, TC doesn't get a look in anyway. MJ peach of a left foot cross, NML dribbling and end product, the penny starts to drop. DM gets his calculator out, does a few sums and rings WWFC back. "Yes, hello mate, with ref. to TC. We won't be doing any of that what you asked, in actual fact his game time will be drastically reduced."

WWFC "Be careful, we'll be bringing him back and sending him to one of your rivals if you don't agree."

DM " Well, we'd be gutted to see him go, but, if you insist then there's nothing else to speak about, I'll tell him to pack his bags."

DM "Hasty? Nothing hasty about it, so called big PL club come and start giving SWFC ultimatums, you can go and get Fxxxed."

TC is then redirected to MK Dons. He's actually gutted, didn't think it would come to his bluff getting called but that's showbiz. NML extends his contract. MJ goes back into his left wing back role with his wand of a left foot.

Mid January. DC rings DM. "I see you resolved the little issue you hade and remained in budget, well done."

DM "Yes sir, all sorted now. Everyones happy myself, NML, MJ and all the fans are now thinking, TC who? The only loser in this is poor old TC, can't get on the pitch for MK Dons now, got to feel sorry for him really."

This work of fiction was brought to you by Kelfin Platz Productions. Any similarities with any real persons is purely coincidental.

Thanks a lot!!!

I love your story!!!

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, edwinowl said:

Seems you know a lot about these two 

Do enlighten us. 
You appear to know how much they earn and 

Their training regime. 

I can't be arsed to get down to your level to enlighten you. If you are starting from a point of thinking young players don't learn anything from training with experienced internationals then crack on

5 hours ago, Kelfin Platz said:

😂😂😂

DM "Yes, that is me."

orson.gif.b36c7e450cc5d77fa30fb9c247e8beb8.gif

• Haha 2

27 minutes ago, Ian said:

I can't be arsed to get down to your level to enlighten you. If you are starting from a point of thinking young players don't learn anything from training with experienced internationals then crack on

To my level eh ? 
As opposed to experienced championship players. 
So do tell what experience you have in football. 

Vastly overrated when he was here. Bigger club came knocking good luck to him. 

The end. 

Don't really see how people slag our youth policy when players get moves to bigger clubs to financially better themselves, giving them wages we should never be paying them ourselves. Weird argument.