Hutch has to be in - he has been outstanding this season. And he is good enough to play in any of the 3 positions. 
Dean is tej best centre centre back we have and storey has been fantastic on the right.

This has to be the first choice back 3.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, markg said:

Apparently a much better player than Hutchinson. Hutchinson who is often man of the match vs a player we e seen about 6 times 

I love Hutch and he reads the game so well. This isn’t a criticism of him at all. I hope one day he gets a crack at Managing us. He’s a legend !

I just like the fact that Gibson’s young and left footed and if we can sign him and Storey the future would look very good at the back. It’s those types of signing, if we could get them (not saying we can), that should we get promoted, we could build around them to try and put together a decent championship team. Hutch isn’t getting any younger is he ?….and his knees are made out biscuits, so we should really keep one eye on the future. Mind you,,Gibson’s looks like he might be made out of Biscuits as well.

ignore me, I‘m talking sh!te!  

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, HarpurOwl said:

It’s Storey Dean & Gibson for me

This, comfy on the ball and all good defenders both on the floor and in the air 

hit harsh on Hutchinson he’s been excellent this season but he’s best in the centre not wide and I think Moore will go with dean centrally 

you have to have the right balance instead of shoe horning lorfa and Hutchinson out wide it’s storey and Gibson all day for me 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kristmace said:

Agreed - he's top draw for this level. His issue is still availability. He's missed 40% of our league games this season with injury. 

That’s because he was played in midfield and it broke him. Someone should have told Darren this. Just leave him at center half. Class all day long. 

5 minutes ago, stanningtonowl said:

That’s because he was played in midfield and it broke him. Someone should have told Darren this. Just leave him at center half. Class all day long. 

He might need reminding again because I've got a feeling he will be thinkin of giving Luongo a rest soon, with Hutch filling in.

1 hour ago, DoesJackHunt said:

I love Hutch and he reads the game so well. This isn’t a criticism of him at all. I hope one day he gets a crack at Managing us. He’s a legend !

I just like the fact that Gibson’s young and left footed and if we can sign him and Storey the future would look very good at the back. It’s those types of signing, if we could get them (not saying we can), that should we get promoted, we could build around them to try and put together a decent championship team. Hutch isn’t getting any younger is he ?….and his knees are made out biscuits, so we should really keep one eye on the future. Mind you,,Gibson’s looks like he might be made out of Biscuits as well.

ignore me, I‘m talking sh!te!  

No no, you make some fair points 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, JemmoJemoJemmo said:

Really?

opinions and all that.

Yeah many rate iorfa so it might be me talking rubbish but I always feel that he gets knocked over pretty easily and his headers are weak when he wins them. 

I just can't see how anyone would have Hutchinson dropped tbh. 

He's an absolute rolls royce at this level, perfect for a back three. 

He can also play and be comfortable on the left, right or in the middle which is very useful. 

• Like 7

2 hours ago, kristmace said:

Pretty telling that they're all on loan.

Iorfa, Hutch and Dunkley are all great on their day but have just been so inconsistent in terms of form and/or injuries. 

For balance, Dean has been injured for the vast majority of his loan.

To be honest we have an embarrassment of Riches in defence I’d go:-

—hutch second name on the sheet for me after bannan. Reads the game well, leader, good on the ball. 

-dean another leader character should be in the championship great in the air. 

- Gibson I’d just put him in for the balance looks decent on the ball. If we are playing a back 3 it’s good to have at least 2 that are good ball players 

with regards to the other options there is good points to them all 

-Dunkley man mountain wins everything in the air. Causes problems when attacking corners too. Always trying to motivate those around him 

- Storey he has been a. Very consistent player since joining us and would walk into most teams in the division. I do think he can be got at though biggest argument for keeping his place that he has been there for our best spell of the season. 

-iorfa has all the physical attributes think people have forgotten how good he can be at his best. Still looking for consistency after all those injuries 

-palmer has been great this year to be fair to him but he’s not strong enough in the air for me. Can struggle at set pieces and the teams who want to play hoofball 

Hutchinson HAS to play. Gibson does as well if he's fit because he adds balance being naturally left footed. I'd probably add Dean, Storey, Iorfa, Dunkley as the final player in that order.

Dean is most experienced.

Storey has looked good.

Iorfa is less comfortable with our play our from the back style.

Dunkley is a disaster waiting to happen.

1 hour ago, DobbinTheDonkey said:

He might need reminding again because I've got a feeling he will be thinkin of giving Luongo a rest soon, with Hutch filling in.

Let’s hope not. He’s already seen what happened before. Surely learnt his lesson? 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, mark77 said:

Hutchinson HAS to play. Gibson does as well if he's fit because he adds balance being naturally left footed. I'd probably add Dean, Storey, Iorfa, Dunkley as the final player in that order.

Dean is most experienced.

Storey has looked good.

Iorfa is less comfortable with our play our from the back style.

Dunkley is a disaster waiting to happen.

I’d swap dunkley and iorfa descriptions around 

• Like 1