We have a wealth of players who can play in the back three, but for me we still haven't found the perfect trio.

Who would you pick when everyone is available

Dean, Dunkley, Gibson  is the morebalanced back three. We are missing some height that Dunkley can prove and he scores a few as well

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Shetland Owl said:

We have a wealth of players who can play in the back three, but for me we still haven't found the perfect trio.

Who would you pick when everyone is available

Dean, Dunkley, Gibson  is the morebalanced back three. We are missing some height that Dunkley can prove and he scores a few as well

I think that's less balanced as only Gibson is remotely decent on the ball

1 minute ago, HarpurOwl said:

It’s Storey Dean & Gibson for me

Pretty telling that they're all on loan.

Iorfa, Hutch and Dunkley are all great on their day but have just been so inconsistent in terms of form and/or injuries. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, kristmace said:

Pretty telling that they're all on loan.

Iorfa, Hutch and Dunkley are all great on their day but have just been so inconsistent in terms of form and/or injuries. 

Hutchinson is a contender for motm every time he plays. He is incredibly consistent. I’d play him in the back 3 wherever he is fit 

• Like 5

1 minute ago, markg said:

Hutchinson is a contender for motm every time he plays. He is incredibly consistent. I’d play him in the back 3 wherever he is fit 

Agreed - he's top draw for this level. His issue is still availability. He's missed 40% of our league games this season with injury. 

Guest DoesJackHunt
9 minutes ago, HarpurOwl said:

It’s Storey Dean & Gibson for me

Story Dean & Gibson for me at the moment as well.

a fully fit Iorfa would eventually oust Storey Or Gibson I think. Dunks to cover for Dean and Hutch for Gibson  

Possibly controversial but I think Storey has been average for the last 5 or so games. I personally think a top of his game Iorfa is better than a top of his game Storey. He also will bag the odd goal and occasionally get you out of trouble with his pace. It is difficult to decide though. I’ve only seen Dunkley play consistently well in that period when he was the only defender and so I’m unsure if he stepped up because of that and for me he’s the best header of the ball. I’ve not seen enough of Gibson, but the LCB is a straight choice between Hutch and Gibson. I think I’d go Hutch, Dean, Iorfa

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, JemmoJemoJemmo said:

Dean and Hutch are certainties for me.

Then on balance, I can’t help but feel the pace of Iorfa will get us out of a lot of holes.

And he’s the strongest in the air apart from Dunkley.

I think iorfa is awful in the air