World Cup Play Offs

On 28/03/2022 at 16:53, BridportOwl said:

This is incredible.

My dad helps run a community Welsh language pub in Wrexham and this guy is playing there in a couple of weeks. I just love the images, the crowd all singing with such passion and love. 

Absolutely awesome. Thanks for that.

• Like 1

On 28/03/2022 at 16:53, BridportOwl said:

This is incredible.

My dad helps run a community Welsh language pub in Wrexham and this guy is playing there in a couple of weeks. I just love the images, the crowd all singing with such passion and love. 

what a hero he is, bless him crying towards the end aswell clearly means so much to him. Want them to do well just for that bloke alone

• Love 1

12 hours ago, edinburghowl said:

Not sure when we will get to play Ukraine. Feel for them and I just hope we can end up playing the fixture and don’t go through by default.

Scotland 2-0 up in Vienna currently in the friendly and we beat them home and away in qualifying.

7 wins and 1 draw in our last 8 matches. ‘Scotland get battered everywhere they go’ ringing round the ground lol 

Managed to scrape a draw then from 2-0 up 😉

I don’t think the Ukrainian’s will be up for the play off at all. 
The resulting final against Wales would then be fascinating as a neutral. 👀⚽
Scotland to lose 16-15 on pens anybody? 🤔😂

8 minutes ago, The only way is S6 said:

Managed to scrape a draw then from 2-0 up 😉

I don’t think the Ukrainian’s will be up for the play off at all. 
The resulting final against Wales would then be fascinating as a neutral. 👀⚽
Scotland to lose 16-15 on pens anybody? 🤔😂

😉 Scotland have never missed a penalty in a shootout nevermind lost one so I’d take that if offered now!

In seriousness I’m taking nothing for granted. Ukraine if we play them will be very tough, as will Wales. And yes I agree if we get there it will be a good game for the neutral. I’d fancy our chances in Cardiff as other than Bale I think we are stronger than them across the park. Football isn’t played on paper though 

• Like 1