What rule would you change or remove in football.

Get rid of the keeper being allowed to take a goal kick from either side of the 6 yard box, it was supposed to have been brought in to speed up the game but it seems to have had the opposite effect.

Add to the playing to CB's, the ball goes out of play, keeper decides which sie to take it from, then looks for opportunities to pass to a CB, then decides that it's too risky and waves them forward, then decides to take a GK.

Takes ages every time.

If you want to pass to your CB do it on the edge of the box, won't effect the likes of City as they are good enough to still do it, but fr everybody else might speed up the game.

My other beef is players not taking throw in's or free kick's from where it went out of play/foul, the ref let the Gillingham CB gain about 10 yards at one throw last week.

Guest Giant Hogweed

I like to see the overhead or 'bicycle' kick outlawed. It's blatant dangerous high feet, happened at the weekend (can't remember which match, and I was a victim of it when I played) where a defender came out to head a clearance only to get a boot in the face.

3 minutes ago, Giant Hogweed said:

I like to see the overhead or 'bicycle' kick outlawed. It's blatant dangerous high feet, happened at the weekend (can't remember which match, and I was a victim of it when I played) where a defender came out to head a clearance only to get a boot in the face.

You need to think very carefully about this. If the overhead kick was not allowed then Pele's goal against Germany in Escape to Victory would have been disallowed. The fans wouldn't have run onto the pitch at the end and the team would have not been able to escape. Also that young lad would have had his arm broken for nothing so that Stallone could play in goal. 

• Like 1