Bolton Away

3 hours ago, morganowl said:

sales really struggling just over 2500 sold down to 520 points for probably the easiest game to get to with a massive allocation . are we that fed up already i thought this would sell out easily . i think we might only sell 3600 or so and have 1600 empty seats 

I was going to wait for the upper tier to go on sale, better view in my opinion, maybe a load more are doing the same. Thought what if there isn't the demand and the top tier doesn't go on sale so bottled it and bought ours on the bottom tier today.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, morganowl said:

sales really struggling just over 2500 sold down to 520 points for probably the easiest game to get to with a massive allocation . are we that fed up already i thought this would sell out easily . i think we might only sell 3600 or so and have 1600 empty seats 

Does it really matter that, bit weird you are checking like this and stressing we wont sell out.

You seem to do it a lot.

Ive got mine bought and will have a good day regardless of sales.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, lt109 said:

I was going to wait for the upper tier to go on sale, better view in my opinion, maybe a load more are doing the same. Thought what if there isn't the demand and the top tier doesn't go on sale so bottled it and bought ours on the bottom tier today.

How many people have 520 points? Can't be much more than 3000/4000?

9 hours ago, morganowl said:

How many people have 520 points? Can't be much more than 3000/4000?

8 hours ago, Quickly Kevin said:

Does it really matter that, bit weird you are checking like this and stressing we wont sell out.

You seem to do it a lot.

so will i . why am i stressing? be good if its a sellout but my gripe is all those what say away games are a closed shop. 50 miles down the road this is your chance. 

9 hours ago, Quickly Kevin said:

You seem to do it a lot.

The very same here mate !!  #uto 

39 minutes ago, morganowl said:

so will i . why am i stressing? be good if its a sellout but my gripe is all those what say away games are a closed shop. 50 miles down the road this is your chance. 

Keep us updated on sales.

There could be any reason why people havent got tickets. Money is getting tighter, people have stuff planned that day, trying to arrange transport etc etc.

3 hours ago, Barnsleyowl1996 said:

How many blocks left to release ? 377 left in top far end tier 

Think both middle blocks of upper tier have gone, not sure about the other corner block of the top tier. Will be sold out by tomorrow dinner I'd have thought.

1245 left on upper tier now left. looks like this might sell out now after slowish sales ,i think the mk dons easter weekend wrecker has made some minds up to go to bolton where they might not have had the cash to do both. lets hope our fans behave and same goes with bolton as it got a bit tasty at ours. dont want us to get our away allocations reduced. 

• Haha 1