Carlos Carvalhal on the march

1 minute ago, Doctor Duran said:

Classic Neil click baiting..  Oh look another thread about Fessi and nuts.

Keep the clicks clicking..  and re-hash the same old stories/conversations.

BTW Carlos was God and a damn sexy man.

Not clickbait at all

its news about a former SWFC manager of SWFC being discussed on a SWFC forum that discusses everything SWFC past and present 

stop being over sensitive and get over yourself 

lol

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Owlstalk Shop

5 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Not clickbait at all

its news about a former SWFC manager of SWFC being discussed on a SWFC forum that discusses everything SWFC past and present 

stop being over sensitive and get over yourself 

lol

sorry not had my breakfast yet.

16 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Darren Moore is managing returns from injury very well indeed  by the way 

Jury is still out, Windass and Iorfa are two examples of players who had "managed returns from injury" then somehow picked up medium/long term injuries pretty quickly after their returns.

End of the day something is broken somewhere down the line, don't think we can necessarily blame/praise Moore because even without training for this club players get immediately injured it seems.

5 minutes ago, Paul.. said:

Jury is still out, Windass and Iorfa are two examples of players who had "managed returns from injury" then somehow picked up medium/long term injuries pretty quickly after their returns.

End of the day something is broken somewhere down the line, don't think we can necessarily blame/praise Moore because even without training for this club players get immediately injured it seems.

Oh yes definitely

But what I was trying to say is that instead of rushing players back and thrusting them straight back into starting places he seems to do whatever he can to mitigate what is creating and causing injuries which is a welcome change from previous manager who either didn't care, or who were under so much pressure they rushed the best players back

Owlstalk Shop

5 hours ago, quinnssweetshop said:

Helped screw this club up. 

Sod what he's doing now. 

Think that is a bit harsh but he certainly wasn't the football genius some had him down to be when we initially did well.

Think his time at Wednesday will go down as a missed opportunity and will remember him losing the plot with his press conferences in the end.

3 minutes ago, The coach said:

Yeah but hes a 'clown'...he 'spunked all the money'.....'it was like a holiday camp'....'he let the players do what they wanted'...scream the know nowts 🙈

To be fair most of those quotes came from ex players who played under him

Ps when you post 'know nowts' it always makes you look like a right chump

• Like 1

Owlstalk Shop

2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

To be fair most of those quotes came from ex players who played under him

Ps when you post 'know nowts' it always makes you look like a right chump

I dont care..i forgot 'yeah but he made injured players play'...'he ruined kieran lee'..etc etc

7 minutes ago, The coach said:

Yeah but hes a 'clown'...he 'spunked all the money'.....'it was like a holiday camp'....'he let the players do what they wanted'...scream the know nowts 🙈

I always thought he was nicknamed Coco because he dressed up as a clown to give a teamtalk.

Maybe he did let fitness lapse when he was here, but he left here years ago.

Good managers adapt and grow, he's obviously done that.

He's not the same manager he was when he was here, not everything remains static

4 minutes ago, The coach said:

He knocks monaco out of europa league in same week we draw with the mighty Accrington..reyt clown..i bet his wheels fell off his car this morning 🤨

But when you consider what Tufty did over the road for a fraction of the money...

13 minutes ago, The coach said:

I dont care..i forgot 'yeah but he made injured players play'...'he ruined kieran lee'..etc etc

Again - all quotes from former players who played under him

They were there in that situation

You weren't

But I guess you're gonna call everyone 'know nowts' and make out you're the definitive info source on what happened behind the scenes?

lol

Owlstalk Shop

6 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

This is true

The problem being that he left behind injured and unfit players that we couldn't shift and sell

Or those players were in their twilight years & more prone to wear and tear. 

Also they were given bumper contracts by DC not CC, they chose to sit on their arse and collect the mad papes on that contact that they wouldn't have got matched elsewhere.

Edited by Gob_Bluth

Why does everything have to be so one dimentional?

The Carlos experience was a combination of great moments and big disappointments. Those disappointments were not fully his fault as the ownership and planning has to be blamed aswell. Ultimately it was a bittersweet period in the clubs recent history but one where we were close. Very close. To achieving our dreams. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1