Thee referee tho

nothing to do with the ref we were dogshite like we were at lincoln . i thought we were fortunate not to lose ,the goal ruled out for them the striker went a split second too early otherwise we would have lost 2-1 . everyone knew they have big lads 6ft5 in there team ,what you dont do is give the best player in the league shaun mcconville freekicks or corners thats not me saying it thats according to the official stats this season . any team what presses and gets in our face causes us lots of problems . the playoffs will look a mile off if we dont win the next 3 .

4 hours ago, Pughies Jockstrap said:

On Saturday during the England v Ireland rugby International an England player was  sent off in the first couple of minutes. After the Referee patiently explained  to the player why he thought the contact was dangerous the player duly left  left the field without argument or dissent from him or the rest of the England team. Can you imagine if that had happened in football. The players would have surrounded the Ref screaming and swearing and the guilty player would have protested his innocence before reluctantly leaving the field. As my missus said these rugby lads are proper men. Its difficult to argue with her. Some of you on here who slaughter officials should be ashamed.

This is a myth perpetuated by Rugby fans wanting some sort of moral high ground seeing as they go around committing GBH on each other nearly every game.

The fact is that players very rarely surround the ref screaming and swearing these days. Most mass confrontations are players v players not at the ref.

• Haha 2