Accrington away form

15 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

It's not to do with that

It's just the Sheffielders way of thinking about everything

Totally defeatist at all points about everything

Nay not having that. Our lass believes she can win every argument and she’s right ! 

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, Watto said:

They've lost their last 5 away , last 4 they haven't scored ......at home they are really strong , let's hope this continues tomorrow with no slip up and with our excellent home form I don't see any tbh.

You say that, but i'm probably not the only person who thought that when we were 4-0 up at half time was hoping we could hang on for a draw......     let's stay grounded and quietly hope we batter them

• Like 1

13 hours ago, TrickyTrev said:

We should batter these.

A win tomorrow will see us move onto 67 points. After that I reckon 3 more wins should see us into the playoffs.

Normally that would be the case but I reckon we might need a few more points this season with teams down bottom half being so bad and teams at top picking up so many points.

80 points might be needed. 

20 hours ago, Watto said:

They've lost their last 5 away , last 4 they haven't scored ......at home they are really strong , let's hope this continues tomorrow with no slip up and with our excellent home form I don't see any tbh.

Now you've gone and done it!

Owt goes wrong and I'm blaming you!

My fault it seems 😟

Tbh we didn't play well tonight, never got going and seemed a shadow of the team Saturday, everyone was off it and Accrington stifled us , won everything in the air and got most of the decisions from the ref !