Accrington away form

They've lost their last 5 away , last 4 they haven't scored ......at home they are really strong , let's hope this continues tomorrow with no slip up and with our excellent home form I don't see any tbh.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Guest Musttryharder
31 minutes ago, Nero said:

Imagine being in a team on that run turning up at Hillsborough tomorrow. Knowing you might get smashed.

Thats exactly what we should all be thinking and not putting the mockers on it. We are capable of doing to Cambridge every other team what as to visit us. 

The mindset amongst us that we’ll f**k up in games like this will never change unfortunately. It’s ingrained into the Wednesday Fans psyche after over two decades of out and out disappointment, despair and pain.

• Like 5

Hard not to be optimistic about this one. Accrington's away form is poor and they have been very leaky at the back, which I fully expect us to take advantage of, and play high.  

That being said, they are comfortable mid table and have claimed some decent wins this season, so I don't expect another 6-0 dismantling. 

2-0 Wednesday. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Musttryharder said:

Thats exactly what we should all be thinking and not putting the mockers on it. We are capable of doing to Cambridge every other team what as to visit us. 

intro-1568760078.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, Jim said:

The mindset amongst us that we’ll f**k up in games like this will never change unfortunately. It’s ingrained into the Wednesday Fans psyche after over two decades of out and out disappointment, despair and pain.

It's not to do with that

It's just the Sheffielders way of thinking about everything

Totally defeatist at all points about everything

• Like 3

Owlstalk Shop