Wednesday v Cheltenham, called off ?

Surely Bannan would be getting considered based on his form 

what is it 10 goal contributions in 9 games but sone outstanding goals and football played? Player of the month nominated how many teams of the week?

I know he’s not getting any younger but He’s surely making them think 

Palmer has also had one hell of a season too

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, fpowl said:

what is it 10 goal contributions in 9 games but sone outstanding goals and football played? Player of the month nominated how many teams of the week?

As good as he has been its in league One. Scotland have numerous midfielders to pick from playing in the Premier League.

8 hours ago, fpowl said:

Bannan wasn't even a contention for a callup in championship 

I doubt a few games in league one has done anything to change that 

The Scottish manager probley doesn't even know who bannan is 

4 hours ago, pazowl55 said:

As good as he has been its in league One. Scotland have numerous midfielders to pick from playing in the Premier League.

Mostly playing for Norwich.

It depends what kind of football they want to play. If they want to pass it around and play technical football on the front foot then Bannan's your man. If you're going to play direct there are probably better athletes they can pick.

Cheltenham had their October and November fixtures called off but it was all because of the other team, so I think our game will go ahead

https://www.afcwimbledon.co.uk/news/2021/november/league-one-match-postponed-due-to-international-call-ups/

https://www.ctfc.com/news/2021/october/portsmouth-game-postponed-due-to-international-call-ups/

Also I reckon some teams might not even request it due to lack of time left in the season and the weeks either side of the Easter break would be hard to rearrange a game in. Wigan for example would probably struggle to rearrange any game now for the rest of the season

• Like 1

15 hours ago, pazowl55 said:

I understand this but like I say there’s no getting away from his goals, contribution and performances as of late even in league one I would be surprised if bannan hasn’t been talked about by Scotland’s selection committee