WEDNESDAY V CAMBRIDGE- OMDT

5 minutes ago, owls maniac said:

The competition for those places this season is unreal. 9 wins in 12 games and we’re still not in there. Hopefully Tuesday. 

Thought exact same. Been on auto form for quite a while now and still not in top 6...we weren't that far behind 6th at the start of the run.

One mini blip for any and could be out of it.

Viewed the games in hand as bonus points ..or a hopeful punt at autos a few games ago...now they really are must win,  just for top 6.

Best performance and win of the season so far and there is an atmosphere on here as flat as a f@rt in an astronaut suit because we’re not in the Top 6 😂

Seriously we’re going in the right direction and everyone in the squad still has a role to play as we move towards the run-in. Also in Berahino, have we finally found the goalscorer we’ve been craving years for?

7 minutes ago, A47Owl said:

It's your shirt to lose. Up to you now. You lead we follow. 

Stop that! 😊   The part of the Lord is the lucky one!!! Trust me!

(but I do like it that we all stick together and create something when Lord Snooty is late)

Maybe @lanzaroteowlarriving for the game was the lucky part?

Edited by GermanBird
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, agentwalker said:

Decent side,  not sure what berahino has done to deserve a start, would prefer a more physical presence up to, but we'll see what happens

Could you please repeat this line about 7.30 on Tuesday please mate?

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

Could you please repeat this line about 7.30 on Tuesday please mate?

😁 Oh look another of the late to the party squad. The boats already sailed mate. It's like somebody making a joke then you taking 6 hours for a come back.

5 minutes ago, agentwalker said:

😁 Oh look another of the late to the party squad. The boats already sailed mate. It's like somebody making a joke then you taking 6 hours for a come back.

Ah sorry,

Havent read the rest of the thread. Just got back. Fabulous afternoon.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, GermanBird said:

Unfortunately not 😞😭

I do love Spoons and I really miss it here in Germany.

But I have a picture of my favourite at the Bankers: Cheesy chips with half a Guinness

20220128_180532.thumb.jpg.389c750c7078c9c185a708722f51097c.jpg

Love Germany and spent many a happy year living in various places. Love the fact you could support any team and yet you have chosen us. Agree on the Guinness but would say Bratwurst, curry sauce and pomme frites.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, airborne_rat_of_s6 said:

Love Germany and spent many a happy year living in various places. Love the fact you could support any team and yet you have chosen us. Agree on the Guinness but would say Bratwurst, curry sauce and pomme frites.

It's really weird... I really have the feeling that Wednesday has chosen me. I couldn't feel so much in love with the club if it wasn't destiny.

• Love 1

1 minute ago, theowlsman said:

I'm not having a go mate, I'm just pulling your leg. I thought you had a sense of humour?

No? 

Yes I do, hence the laughing face at the start of the message.

As often is the case, it seems internet speak gets lost in translation. 

No?