Abramovich sanctioned

ANDY

3 hours ago, Bannofan said:

So you're not bothered about the appalling death toll of migrant workers, the blatant corruption that has led to being held there, and FIFAs cosy relationship with Putin then? 

Hark at the moral crusader who buys goods from China, funding a regime that persecutes Muslims in Xinjiang. I wonder where your mobile phone & laptop were made? In a Chinese sweatshop?. Got any trainers made by kids in Bangladesh? 

Put your white charger back in it’s stable, hypocrite. 
I’m going for the football & a nice holiday, same as in Russia 4 years ago. 😎 I’ll leave the faux outrage to you, on your settee. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 3

16 minutes ago, The only way is S6 said:

Hark at the moral crusader who buys goods from China, funding a regime that persecutes Muslims in Xinjiang. I wonder where your mobile phone & laptop were made? In a Chinese sweatshop?. Got any trainers made by kids in Bangladesh? 

I’m going for the football & a nice holiday, same as in Russia 4 years ago. 😎 I’ll leave the faux outrage to you, on your settee. 

We are all hypocrites in someways but doesn't mean we should turn a blind eye to everything.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The only way is S6 said:

Here he is. 

Laddy McLadface. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, The only way is S6 said:

Bet you dont have the balls to storm the turnstiles in Qatar.

• Like 3

I mean, given that thing called globalisation, it is quite hard not to have something in your possession that was manufactured in a country with a so-so human right's record. Does that mean you can't condemn said country for some of the atrocities they commit? 

I will assume that the only way is S6 will be labelling the current Conservative government a bunch of moral crusaders, hypocrites etc., and decrying their faux moral outrage. 

After all, they are awash with Russian money up to their eyeballs. 

Anyway, us saddos will be sat on our seteees whilst the living legend/king of lads is sat in  in a stadium  built by slave labour. 

Edited by SiJ

3 hours ago, The only way is S6 said:

What about  what about what about..

Perfectly OK to stand up for something rather than nothing.  I love this, because you buy goods from China, you can support every disgraceful murdering regime going.

Your politics on this website are notorious ..you always favour the bullies , the right wingers..you were even a Trump supporter FFS. You think it makes you look hard.  

It's not faux outrage by the way as well, it's genuine. Some of us have got some morals in this world, you clearly struggle to understand that.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, The only way is S6 said:

Bangladesh is more about apparel than footwear

Just in case you want to brush up on your sweatshop knowledge 

49 minutes ago, Weshallovercome said:

Just can't get my head around the fact they have offers over 2 billion.

How the hell are they worth that much?......what dumb arses would pay it and why?.....so many questions...

Could have bought 5  Newcastles for that.

I don't get it either, if Roman has pumped in something like 1.5 billion in the time he has been there, then surely the club is actually running at a loss.  

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Weshallovercome said:

Just can't get my head around the fact they have offers over 2 billion.

How the hell are they worth that much?......what dumb arses would pay it and why?.....so many questions...

Could have bought 5  Newcastles for that.

It's all a bit billy big balls. My club is bigger / more expensive than yours