Abramovich sanctioned

ANDY

4 hours ago, Gob_Bluth said:

You know Gibson has come in his pants over the chance to respond to this, proper nails Chelsea mind

https://metro.co.uk/2022/03/15/middlesbrough-chairman-brands-chelsea-pathetic-over-fa-cup-request-16279453/

He’s absolutely fell over himself to give it the big one,  all his birthdays have come at once 

Agree he nails them though, Chelsea do not have a leg to stand on

I cannot understand the rationale behind their thinking to be honest.

the put downs from the Government and Boro were superb.

Given Chelsea’s fate is very much up in the air, you would have thought they would have tried to keep the Government onside rather than going out of their way to ******** them and everybody else off.

18 minutes ago, Kopparberg said:

Chelsea seem desperate (as well as out of touch with reality) 

Football clubs like Chelsea live in they own bubble where the only thing important is the next result and next trophy.
Being in touch with reality and the average person is way down on the agenda even in normal times.

11 minutes ago, Bannofan said:

So you're not bothered about the appalling death toll of migrant workers, the blatant corruption that has led to being held there, and FIFAs cosy relationship with Putin then? 

Got a feeling this upcoming World Cup in the winter will be the biggest damp squib in its History.
Played at wrong time of year and all the off the field stuff being a massive distraction to the actual football.

47 minutes ago, matthefish2002 said:

Got a feeling this upcoming World Cup in the winter will be the biggest damp squib in its History.
Played at wrong time of year and all the off the field stuff being a massive distraction to the actual football.

Exactly,  I would have thought anyone with a decent moral compass would think that even before Putin and Russian attrocities , this WC was the embodiment of sleaze.

To hear and see Infantino squirming around trying to let Russia of the hook was disgraceful,  but obviously the guy is just another version of Blatter.

Quite frankly, and I've said this many times before, I can see some very well timed injuries and retirements before the WC. I reckon it will be a farce, with perhaps a shock winner as most sides just go through the motions, just wanting it to be over. 

• Like 2