Chris Maguire

Yep, Hutch was a bit lucky tbf- understandably frustrated, but certainly looked in real time like he leant his head in and then left a bit on him. Very likely a red if the ref or lino had clocked it. 

Hutch one of the few left that actually played with him for a couple of years whilst Maguire was still at SWFC. 

2 minutes ago, TheBoyBeevers said:

Yep, Hutch was a bit lucky tbf- understandably frustrated, but certainly looked in real time like he leant his head in and then left a bit on him. Very likely a red if the ref or lino had clocked it. 

Hutch one of the few left that actually played with him for a couple of years whilst Maguire was still at SWFC. 

And Sam has good reason, believe you me.

• Haha 1

Guest Musttryharder
13 hours ago, ozzieowl said:

Thought he did a job on us today. Lots ran thru him. He was all over place. 
can’t understand why people boo’d him like. 
neither could he either 

Neither can I. Didnt derseve that and also what looked like an headbutt on him.  What did Chris Maguire do to deserve that. F**k all. !00% embarrashing from a Wednesday player to a section of so called fans. If this is what it is like after losing 1 game afer an excellent run, christ knows what it will be like if we make the play offs and lose.

Just now, sw1867 said:

How can anyone believe you when you’ve not actually said anything to believe?

He made comments about a certain player of which i was astounded. I am not going to say anymore because it would be unfair; on player concerned. It was not Hutch by the way.

10 hours ago, TomtheOwl95 said:

I find the altering of the truth about Maguire odd to be honest.

For large spells of his time here he did nothing, under Jones he didn't play much and it was that thing of the best player is always the one not in the squad.

Gray got spells of decent form out of him and he provided one or two good moments in an otherwise average team.

Lets not pretend he'd have got in that 15/16 team, we offered him a deal that fitted a squad player which he declined. No great loss.

He'll have got booed because he's that kind of player, he likes the reaction, he enjoys playing the villain.

Agree he was bang average here , in and out of team and never really had much impact . Probably at his level now , wouldn't waste energy booing him as he moved on by choice as we did by offering a low ball contract.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ZicoSterland2 said:

Agree he was bang average here , in and out of team and never really had much impact . Probably at his level now , wouldn't waste energy booing him as he moved on by choice as we did by offering a low ball contract.

Playing 79 league games from 2012 to 2015 and scoring 18 goals mostly from right wing shows He was very much integral part of the team and that he did very well.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, TomtheOwl95 said:

I find the altering of the truth about Maguire odd to be honest.

For large spells of his time here he did nothing, under Jones he didn't play much and it was that thing of the best player is always the one not in the squad.

Gray got spells of decent form out of him and he provided one or two good moments in an otherwise average team.

Lets not pretend he'd have got in that 15/16 team, we offered him a deal that fitted a squad player which he declined. No great loss.

He'll have got booed because he's that kind of player, he likes the reaction, he enjoys playing the villain.

Agree,, if only he was half as good as he thought he was 

Poor player 

Guest Musttryharder
2 hours ago, ZicoSterland2 said:

But we at his level or didnt you notice that Lincoln have just hammered us and he was part of their team. He averaged close on 30 games a season. I think that probably averages out more than the guy who tried to nut him yesterday.

5 hours ago, the monk said:

Agree,, if only he was half as good as he thought he was 

Poor player 

Said the exact same thing when we played them at Hillsborough, if he was as good as he thought he was he'd be a Premier League player. Not that having that confidence is a bad thing mind you, he's still had a decent career.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, malek said:

Playing 79 league games from 2012 to 2015 and scoring 18 goals mostly from right wing shows He was very much integral part of the team and that he did very well.

Of those 79 games (which were not all league games ) did he come on as a substitute often for the last few minutes. As for his goals tally how many were penalties ?. If he was an integral part of the team he wouldn't have been offered less than he was earning originally. If you look at how many clubs he has been at that says to me he is a journeyman who changes club's more often than Tiger Woods.