Would you rather

We need a few seasons back in the top flight just to restore the natural order of things and regain a certain status that is quickly becoming very much a historical/nostalgia view that younger generations of fans have simply never seen or held.

Besides that though, I’m not bothered about the Prem much at all. Hate the marketing, the scheduling, the hot air, the daft overanalysis, the underserved veneration, the prima donna behaviour, and most of all the utterly abhorrent relationship to money and finances.

Often listen to EPL club supporters at work discussing whether or not they’ll be able to get £90 tickets for a Sunday 5pm game against West Ham ‘cos they’re ‘“not in the Champions League scheme” and just thinking ‘gawd that sounds boring’

• Thanks 2

Yo yo for sure. If we did a Norwich and didn't spend all of that money could be used to vastly improve all of the club infrastructure.

In the 2015-16 and 2016-17 seasons where we did finish 3rd-6th without promotion I enjoyed the seasons but got to the end when we didn't get through the play offs and felt incredibly frustrated, particularly after 2016-17.

I just like watching Wednesday win, whether it's v Mansfield or Manchester.

I've enjoyed this season much more than last season.

Would like us to be a top division team again but that seems light years away.

If we got to the playoff final and lost at Wembley again,I'd consider it a decent season.  I've got used to failure after 22 years of it.  

9 minutes ago, ANDY said:

Thought the next line was gonna be 

swing on a star 

Could have been worse mate, you could have had to carry movies home in a jar

Edited by s73owl
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, SolihullOwl79 said:

Be a yo yo club currently Being in EPL getting turned over like Norwich, winning promotion again, getting turned over again.

or 

finish 3rd -6th In championship every season winning more than losing but ultimately missing out for 3-4 years. 

Both

Yo yo club it gets money in the bank and we are bound to see much better players in our colours than just staying in the championship 

plus we might get some  much needed stadium and training ground improvements that way