Lewis Gibbo Gibson

You would imagine Gibson feels hugely involved, despite his injury and missing most of the season DM has stuck with him and bought him straight back into it 

He will fancy his chances of a permanent deal would have thought 

1 hour ago, Paul.. said:

Seems to be a very strong likelihoodGibson is signing permanently for us at the end of the season.

I'd be concerned a Championship club will snap him up if he's available on a free. If we go up though, I'm sure we'll be top of his list. He seems to like it here. 

Don't think He did great against Burton and You could see that He was out long and is still finding his feet. 

Still, He showed great potential and is player I would certainly love to see sign with us on permanent deal. 

5 hours ago, Wednesday_Jack said:

Gibson does look decent and will get better but he was at fault for their equaliser…his poor clearance just landed in the middle of the pitch and 2 passes later it was 2-2. Just saying like. 

That's true, and if I'm not mistaken, Storey didn't cover himself in glory for that goal either, but I'm very glad they're both in our side and hope we find a way to sign them permanently.

• Like 1