Lewis Gibbo Gibson

2 minutes ago, WendyOK said:

For a player who is on loan and has hardly played any games, the passion on his face in this photo after Patterson scored is brilliant. Can see him being a big player for us if he stays fit on the run In. 

That is all 

21F0B593-5C69-4C2A-8029-BF6A1632DBDA.jpeg

Nah, pulled his hammy.

7 minutes ago, WendyOK said:

For a player who is on loan and has hardly played any games, the passion on his face in this photo after Patterson scored is brilliant. Can see him being a big player for us if he stays fit on the run In. 

That is all 

Patterson is the only player in modern day football to get dirty knees. Fact.

36 minutes ago, WendyOK said:

That is all 

You’ve got be impressed with Pato’s awareness there…

Given he hasn’t been offered a contract by Everton, he is clearly for sale. We need to sign him, which I presume is the plan. If we could also get Storey, I would offer both long term contracts to be the backbone of our defence for years. Steady, athletic and both comfortable on the ball. Ensure there is a Hutch, Dean, Iorfa, Dunks in the middle of them and that is a quality championship back 3.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, WendyOK said:

That is all 

Got a hair trapped against the polyester of his shorts. Pulled it when running to celebrate. It's a face of agony! 

Once we didn’t get rid of him in the Jan window my assumption was we intended to sign him permanently. He did make a bizzare punt into the air when under no pressure that led to their 2nd but overall had a decent game and was unlucky not to score. I like him and very much hope he stays fit.