Lincoln ticket required

54 minutes ago, bladeshater said:

Thanks everyone sorted now

Do you still disagree with this section..people shouldnt buy tickets fir points..they should take them back to the club etc insread of selling them on..?? Im sure you used to complain about it..many times..if my memory serves me right.

32 minutes ago, The coach said:

Do you still disagree with this section..people shouldnt buy tickets fir points..they should take them back to the club etc insread of selling them on..?? Im sure you used to complain about it..many times..if my memory serves me right.

My complaint was people would try and blag tickets like yourself who openly admitted they didn't even want to go to home games preferred away games I have had a season ticket for 30 plus years 

38 minutes ago, The coach said:

And for information just collected mine through ticket office must have been high on up on reserve list 

4 minutes ago, bladeshater said:

And for information just collected mine through ticket office must have been high on up on reserve list 

I dont care where people get their tickets..i dont mind people buying tickets for pts..i use this section.

I like this section..just dont complain about it if you have to pop in and try and get a ticket occasionly..and fwiw to your other point..any tickets i get in here are for family and friends..most of whom..like yourself..have had seadon tickets for years

1 minute ago, The coach said:

I dont care where people get their tickets..i dont mind people buying tickets for pts..i use this section.

I like this section..just dont complain about it if you have to pop in and try and get a ticket occasionly..and fwiw to your other point..any tickets i get in here are for family and friends..most of whom..like yourself..have had seadon tickets for years

But you brag about not attending home games 

51 minutes ago, bladeshater said:

But you brag about not attending home games 

I dont 'brag'..i dont go to home games..i work those satdays so i can go to away games..whats the problem? Surely i can decide how to live my life?? Anyway im bored now so my point is ..dont complain about this section if you goin to come into this section to 'blag' away tickets..apology accepted👍..we move on

37 minutes ago, The coach said:

I dont 'brag'..i dont go to home games..i work those satdays so i can go to away games..whats the problem? Surely i can decide how to live my life?? Anyway im bored now so my point is ..dont complain about this section if you goin to come into this section to 'blag' away tickets..apology accepted👍..we move on

Thing is you have bragged you don't attend Hillsborough you prefer way day atmosphere if you think thats supporting the club crack on