Jump to content

Anyone see the Charlton fan getting dragged out?


Recommended Posts

36 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Sitting in the North/South gives you a real appreciation for how unoriginal most away fans singing efforts actually are.

 

"Sheffield is a poo hole, I want to go home" - why did you come here in the first place? 

 

"Is this a library?" - have any of you been near/in a library? 

 

"Your support is f*cking sh*t" - there's about 50 of you.

 

 

The one that really makes me laugh is “Shall we sing a song for you?” When they’ve barely even sung one for themselves. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, JackSWFC said:

The one that really makes me laugh is “Shall we sing a song for you?” When they’ve barely even sung one for themselves. 

I chuckle when they sing “your support is fracking poo ”, then contradict themselves singing “you’ve only come to see the (insert irrelevant club)

   When in fact it’s one of our lower attendances of the season but there highest away.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, ANDY said:


 

he can’t. 
 

he’d approach the wrong bloke. He’s got me confused with someone else and he’s in too deep to realise he’s made a mistake. 
 

 

 

The thing is, I may be confused also, are you a miniature Schnauzer, and is your name Andy?

Do I shout Andy at every Schnauzer I see, or only at away games?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, nethertonowl said:

Seems their not very happy at all. From what limited bit I saw, the guy was very difficult to remove from the stand?

 

https://forum.charltonlife.com/discussion/93623/sheffield-wednesday-incident

 

 

 

So, we've gone from the original post of 8 stewards struggling with him to 1 who was choking him and maybe not affiliated directly to us, as their fans see him at other grounds.

Whilst I don't condone any sort of violence, I also don't condone publishing accusing pictures of people without any type of direct evidence.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, daleblue said:

 

The thing is, I may be confused also, are you a miniature Schnauzer, and is your name Andy?

Do I shout Andy at every Schnauzer I see, or only at away games?


 

the pic isn’t a schnauzer mate. He’s a cocker x Shi tzu 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

That post about the young lad not being allowed in is that a new policy at the club because my nephew now on his 13th st was asked if he was with an adult as he couldn't come in on his own 

The first time he's been asked and at 17 he's hardly a babby the girl on the turnstile said they had been told they must ask when i questioned her 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, Lawrie Madden said:

That post about the young lad not being allowed in is that a new policy at the club because my nephew now on his 13th st was asked if he was with an adult as he couldn't come in on his own 

The first time he's been asked and at 17 he's hardly a babby the girl on the turnstile said they had been told they must ask when i questioned her 

If that’s true it’s ridiculous.  We were going home and away on our own from being 12yo.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Sham67 said:

If that’s true it’s ridiculous.  We were going home and away on our own from being 12yo.

I promise you that thats what happened yesterday usually he follows me thru the turnstile but yesterday he went in first The lass posed the question i'm grumbling at him for taking an age to get thru until he said im with my uncle here and the lass explained that they were told not to let under 18s in on their own 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Lawrie Madden said:

I promise you that thats what happened yesterday usually he follows me thru the turnstile but yesterday he went in first The lass posed the question i'm grumbling at him for taking an age to get thru until he said im with my uncle here and the lass explained that they were told not to let under 18s in on their own 

It’s almost like the club doesn’t want any fans.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, daveyboy66 said:

Was that where that lad got stabbed with an ornamental sword ? Lot's of Millwall fans there that day

 

Yup from 12.00 am we were in a pub, that is now a Chinese Restaurant, the Dragon and Phoenix, don't know what it was called then, about 3 coach loads of Wednesday, got stormed by no more than ten Millwall, ousted, but game as they come. Not condoning it, definitely don't agree with it. but it was a very different time.

 

 Wednesday fans across the pitch into the home end, and stayed there all match. Most of the trouble was Millwall that day, Charlton went onto what was then a big open side terrace and left the home end to Wednesday and Millwall. getting back to the Coaches was lively

 

Never saw the sword incident, but word went round like mad(pre mobile phone days). Never met anyone who saw it or knew anyone involved, yet the rumour still existed. Hope it never happened

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Lawrie Madden said:

That post about the young lad not being allowed in is that a new policy at the club because my nephew now on his 13th st was asked if he was with an adult as he couldn't come in on his own 

The first time he's been asked and at 17 he's hardly a babby the girl on the turnstile said they had been told they must ask when i questioned her 

I guess they have noticed the ones causing the trouble are aged between 16 and 18 so tryna clamp down on that.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, JackSWFC said:

The one that really makes me laugh is “Shall we sing a song for you?” When they’ve barely even sung one for themselves. 

Yesterday was as if they all had a songbook to open with all the old favourites, once they had sung a few lines of each. They put them away and went to sleep. 

My favourite is the you're not famous anymore.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...