Dronfield Owls old /new and Exiled

Guest Infamouszigg

Guest Smackrat

A coach from Dron would be nice.Friday night - Go out, get pissed.Saturday morning - Awake in a drunken stupor, crawl to Dron bottom. Sit on a coach and straight to match.

I'm moving to Dronfield in a few weeks, do I get to join this section now?

I am giving up supporting Wednesday, I'm going to take up spectating Sheffield FC, I've heard you can go to the pub at half time and go ride the cows at the cow crossing.

Dronfield's poo poo.

FACT.

Would you rather live in some chav invested, drug filled, crime riddled fest hole in inner sheffield? Its boring yeah, but at least you know what your going to get. Other than those good points it is pretty poo poo I agree :biggrin:

Where abouts you moving to lovebear?

Would you rather live in some chav invested, drug filled, crime riddled fest hole in inner sheffield? Its boring yeah, but at least you know what your going to get. Other than those good points it is pretty poo poo I agree :biggrin:

Where abouts you moving to lovebear?

I am looking forward to living in peace and quiet.

I am moving to Hallows, it's posh you know.

Well a patient of mine told me that.

I know what it is like up there, it is where my Mum grew up and it's round the corner from where my Grandad lived.

I am going to take up playing golf too.

WTF is a cow crossing, and more to the point, where is it??

The cow crossing is just down from the Tobey Carvery pub place.

It happens twice a day when the farmer takes his cows for milking.

I like cows.

Guest Smackrat

You're going MILES away. It's a horrible walk after going to the pub. MASSIVE hills to get back up.

That's if you can't afford a taxi....

And chav infested?! You've clearly not seen Cliff Park or the Civic on a friday night.

(Btw, I don't even LIVE in Dronfield, I just spend 90% of my time there)

You're going MILES away. It's a horrible walk after going to the pub. MASSIVE hills to get back up.

I have my own car.

I'll have nicely tonned thighs, and if I'm drunk, it's not so bad.

All my life I have lived up a hill, nothing changes...

I am looking forward to living in peace and quiet.

I am moving to Hallows, it's posh you know.

Well a patient of mine told me that.

I know what it is like up there, it is where my Mum grew up and it's round the corner from where my Grandad lived.

I am going to take up playing golf too.

The cow crossing is just down from the Tobey Carvery pub place.

It happens twice a day when the farmer takes his cows for milking.

I like cows.

You mean Hallowes? Yeah I know it is because its where I live :biggrin:

What road?

Why the hell have you been to Cliffe park on a friday night? Id rather eat my own face. The chavs are around dronny bottem and cliffe park, it people stay clear of them then its fine.

Edited by Congo Man

*tuts*

I don't live there yet, I still have time to spell it wrong.

I'm not putting the street name up, I have stalkers on here.

It is near the golfcourse, that is all I am saying.

I don't know where Cliffe park is. I don't go out on friday nights to parks.

I'm 23 not 14.

Oooh, Lovebear in "nearly buys Bochum Parkway's drummer's parent's house" shocker! I'd forgotten about that dramatic "almost" incident. I was actually quite excited at the time.

I'm over it now though.

And as for the cow crossing, I got caught in it for the first time the other day, it was RUBBISH. Worst 5 minutes of the month.

And as for the cow crossing, I got caught in it for the first time the other day, it was RUBBISH. Worst 5 minutes of the month.

I know, I spied you at the cow crossing and said to Libertine:

"ooooh it is that sparkway, you know his band are like Kasabian".

But he missed it.

Do you live in the posh part Sparklers?

Who are these gang lords who want to kill you?

Should I befriend them?

Will you be playing in my new local?

Where does the fox hunting take place?

Dronfield, including Cliffe Park, is sh*t and now run by 15 year olds!

FACT

We know it is, thats why nobody goes there (Im not 14 and I dont go there on a friday night either lovebear). It also has dog poo all over the place.

Hey well, at least the might River Drone and its flood defense system kicked some arse, that river wasnt letting no damm water through. Advantage of living in dronfield, even the flood water didnt want to enter its mighty fortress.

I can guarentee you, dronfield will not change in the next 50 years. Its caught in a time warp.

My mates and I are banned from cliffe park. We were caught drinking the day our GCSEs finished. That was roughly 10 years ago and I still haven't gone back (I used to live in Dronny Woodhouse).

But Dron is now full of Chavs - especially that bar in the newish place near the town side of the train station.

Guest luggyismyhero

My mates and I are banned from cliffe park. We were caught drinking the day our GCSEs finished. That was roughly 10 years ago and I still haven't gone back (I used to live in Dronny Woodhouse).

But Dron is now full of Chavs - especially that bar in the newish place near the town side of the train station.

hahaha bar one

contender for the worst bar ive ever had the mistfortune of entering

Guest Batigol

i go to the school but live in norton. i hate the place

How coincidental, I used to live there, go to the school and now live in Norton, I hate the place too.

Were on the same track dude!! You're just a couple of stops behind.

I wouldn't say I hate the place. I just think it is a terrible place for anyone under the age of 30 to live as not much goes on (save the tw@ts who beat people up, pretending they are from the ghetto)