Dronfield Owls old /new and Exiled

Guest Infamouszigg

Guest luggyismyhero

Other than 'the Vixter' any other Dronfield Owls pay a visit down to Burton last night?InfamousZigg

i went to sheff fc u19s match if that counts....vikki went to that as well

Guest luggyismyhero

Dronfield is so boring at the moment it's untrue!How are you supposed to fill your day during the summer?

talk to that woman on the civic whos got a beard (brenda) , shes always got a story. and stubble.

Guest Infamouszigg

Once upon a time,When I worra lad, Dronfield had a large Wednesday following and a supporters club to boot.The question is where have all the Dronfield based Wednesdayites gone?

Once upon a time,When I worra lad, Dronfield had a large Wednesday following and a supporters club to boot.The question is where have all the Dronfield based Wednesdayites gone?

My guess is they all got out when they had the chance!

Guest Infamouszigg

My guess is they all got out when they had the chance!

Can't comment much about that last statement, as I did up sticks and leave :biggrin:

Can't comment much about that last statement, as I did up sticks and leave :biggrin:

As did I.I left when I was nine, but i'm sure i'd have left eventually even if family matters didn't sway it!

Guest Infamouszigg

there's still loooooads of usjust no club :huh:

I think there are a number of people who would like to see a re-surrection of the supporters club in Dronfield, just needs them to get together and some one put an advert in the local paper to advertise a meeting to start it off again.But I'll leave that to those of you still leaving around the place. :biggrin:http://www.owlstalk.co.uk/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif

Guest Infamouszigg

gaaahaaaawd whats the pointit's like 2 minutes awayhardly london owls is it!

You'll have to listen to some of the tales of the Dronfield Owls 70's, 80's & early 90's style.Regular 40-50 every away game for years.The idea of rolling out of bed, walking down the road to Dronny bottom to catch the coach too and from games then back in your local obviously doesn't appeal then? !! :tongue:

Guest Infamouszigg

I am from Dronny but now live in Nottingham.I came back for Christmas and went out drinking on Xmas Eve (as ever).I bumped into Mr Lumb in the Stoops at about half 1 first time ive seen him since I left school in 1999 - legend!!

As a fellow exiled Dronfield Owl living down our way,Are you going to Derby 13th Jan?If so, you could get in the Navigation Inn on London Road (A6) for a mini Midlands Owls meet.Infamous 'Z'Midland OwlsLoud & Proud

As a fellow exiled Dronfield Owl living down our way,Are you going to Derby 13th Jan?If so, you could get in the Navigation Inn on London Road (A6) for a mini Midlands Owls meet.Infamous 'Z'Midland OwlsLoud & Proud

I tend to go to away matches on the train as my car is rubbish! Not sure im going to Derby yet as im working away a fair bit in the nxt few months but if im back il let u know!!

Guest Infamouszigg

I tend to go to away matches on the train as my car is rubbish! Not sure im going to Derby yet as im working away a fair bit in the nxt few months but if im back il let u know!!

Will leave that one with you then.Take a peak at our Midlands Owls thread (if you haven't already)We are looking to set-up a Wednesday fan club of sorts in the area.Infamous Zigg