Dronfield Owls old /new and Exiled

Guest Infamouszigg

Guest Smackrat

Pickles was telling us today about his mate..... Who got a girl pregnant even though he pulled out..... He doesn't tell his storys as well as Mr Ford.

I just not nailed by kevlair! I accidently ran into his porche, and he doesnt live with his mum anymore, he has bought a house with his misses......apparntly he's got a 200k morgage! Like anybodys bothered you baby egghead.

Oh Shut-up TOM RAYNOR.

Guest sticklebricks

I left after my a levels in 04.mr pickles "you'll burn owt when you're cold"Mr lumb was a legend.I called mr burke a cod canyon at our leaving do and tryed to pull miss rabbit.Is sue perryman still about? tell her i still love heroh and vicky used to fancy me! woo.Fancied her secretly... just would have had it ripped out of me if i'd have gone out with someone younger

Guest luggyismyhero

nick was it you who threw ham and ketchup round my kitchen a few years ago?im rachels brother btw. rachel with the silly red hair who goes to leeds

Guest Infamouszigg

Sorry for butting in on the Dronfield thread (Oh I started it so I think I'm okay to do this and sorry for the Darby type joke!)Couldn't help but notice your now on the Midlands patch.Get yourself posting on the Midlands Owls Section on here as well.Good to see another ex-Dronny boy in the area allthough a tad younger than my goodself. :bigemo_harabe_net-122:

Edited by Infamouszigg

Guest sticklebricks

nick was it you who threw ham and ketchup round my kitchen a few years ago?im rachels brother btw. rachel with the silly red hair who goes to leeds

No i'm guessing you mean rach carey... i wouldn't exactly call her hair silly though... quite a normal dark shade of red.And if you do mean her i also guess you mean Tom evans and not my brother... my brothers older than myself and evs and your sis...

My Lunb used to teach me in the 80's. He was a legend even then with his tank tops.I remember going with the greyhound to the cup finals in the 90'sWas nice to see a coach leave from Dronfield for CardiffIm now an exiled Dronfield Owl and live in Nottinghamshire

Guest sticklebricks

mr lumb what a legend he was my head of year in post 16... he really didn't seem to care much about teaching but more having a laugh with everyone it was amazing

I moved to dronny when i was 4 and left when I was 9 and in that time became a wednesday fan.I'm trying to spread the word down in Southend that being a wednesday fan is the thing to do but people are more bothered about supporting Chelsea down here at the moment!!!Never mind, our time will come (eventually)

Guest sticklebricks

not ever.Neighbourhood watch might though.You heard gutslice yet? Our new are getting better... we never practice being spread all over the country

Guest sticklebricks

They'll practice and never gig... they don't like actually doing things a band should do.There's a new gutslice demo on www.myspace.com/gutslice