Dronfield Owls old /new and Exiled

Guest Infamouszigg

Guest Infamouszigg

i was thinking mr ford

Bloody hell you don't say old Fordy is still there!!!He was my old History and form teacher back in the early 80'sStill, he supports Wednesday (or used too!)

Bloody hell you don't say old Fordy is still there!!!He was my old History and form teacher back in the early 80'sStill, he supports Wednesday (or used too!)

Actually old Fordy isnt a bad shout. Tought me politics - in a fashion -i liked him quite alot. Shame his eldest is a tw@t, though.

Lumby! He gets an applause in every assembly, just for being there!" a mate of mine... "

We quite regulary go though buisness just talking about him and his "friends" who own companys, one lesson we even spent talking about him moving house. Gets random rounds of applause in middle of lessons :laugh: bloody funny!

What about Mr Lumb, we bought him a Wednesday tie on our last day. He had a tear in his eye bless him. Also took us to Hillsborough to watch Turkey-Denmark during Euro 96.

I liked him very much. Economics would always turn into a footy chat.He used to live over the road from Phil King. We went over to see kingy the day after the Rumblows cup. Kingy came to the door in full unwashed strip from the game with his medal round his neck. Top stuff!Always liked Mr Richardson too, and Mr Davis (the english teacher)

ex dronny owl,now yorkowl been badly let down by a dronny owl,need a ticket for the leeds match,anyone out there who can help ?